It's The 20th Anniversary - Where Were You When The 9/11 Attacks Happened?

Working. Didn’t even know anything had happened until my ex-wife contacted me a few hours after the atracks.

2 Likes

My best friend and I were in our weed spot sleeping when a customer knocked on the door I got up to get it and when he comes in he says “they just knocked over the buildings”!! I was like wtf are you talking about he’s like turn on the tv. We sat there in amazement. And there was a major drought/ price increase on all street drugs. Life was definitely different!
We are still here thank whatever Gods there may be!!! Stay Airborne my friends!!! #Neverforget

1 Like

I was in a bad place in my life then @ 20 years old. I was literally puffing on the end of a valentines day rose when it came over the TV. Glad to be out of that darkness .

3 Likes

Literally maybe my earliest memory. 4 years old living in New York City. I come out from my room and my mom’s screaming and crying and the sky is black. Didn’t understand it at all at the time and still trying to figure it all out 20 years later.

4 Likes

Uh lol this might be a shocker but i was 2 Imfao,@ a hospital in ma. Thats all ik obviously.
Hopefully every body is high i am :laughing:
Cheers

Old thread… However I was evacuated from work that day . I was situated in London next door to the old world trade centre and canary wharf and the authorities thought they may try to hit the WTC again .

1 Like