It's time to look out for Septoria

Lucky I dont have it on mine plants

Yeah, just caught it
Killed one, other looks on the way out
So, clean, bleach, repeat

1 Like

@freed111 That sucks Family…Is it happening indoors for U?..I’m Outdoor & dealing with this dreaded Septoria :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:…I’ve seen what it can do & there’s still2 months+ left on most of my Girls so I’m​:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:…I’ve been able to slow the spread it seems with the help of @Hashpants & others

@Hashpants this is a well Deserved Thread…Salute to U :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:& Respect for the help U have given me & the Sharing of Ur Knowledge & Experience…:pray::pray::pray:
PREVENTION, PREVENTION, PREVENTION…ATTACK B4 THEY ATTACK!!!
Peace, Blessings and Prosperity :muscle::muscle::muscle:
On that Note F​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: SEPTORIA & HIS PEOPLES
:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Indoors
Thought my led was dying and frying them (it’s reaching its time)
Only had fungus gnats before, mosquito dunk for those
This, need to get a spray, for future trouble
Tossed all my soil 2 grows ago, so that ain’t it either

2 Likes

Septoria is rare indoors, I can’t speak for yours though.

3 Likes

Last grow, killed 2 by using diy mix recipe, and didn’t dulite it first, so the amount to mix in a gallon and use a few tsp, got a quarter cup of the mix
Talk about die fast
(Friggin covid stupids, still going strong,ffs)

2 Likes

Hang in there buddy! It will get working for ya

Next run, no mistakes dammit😋

1 Like

Thanks for this topic @Hashpants .
Been seeing it on the outdoor this year and last. Been using Southern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide this year when it appeared. A surfactant would help, I think, with the SAGFF. It hasn’t helped much. Been removing infected leaves before spraying. Might try Captain Jack’s copper fungicide also. Next year I might try Regalia early on to help build healthier, more resistant plants. I’ve got ground cloth like you Hashpants, so I’m thinking it was airborne and didn’t splash up from the soil.

4 Likes

By the way, certain strains seem more susceptible to it, like the Blue Dream I got going. Got a Green Mountain Grape that has very little.

3 Likes

It’s definitely in the air at times , last year the middle part of some plants showed evidence first after wind and rain

3 Likes

Found a bit more this morning. Circles show where the plant was affected. The arrow shows my guess the path of infection.

5 Likes

its too late in flower to do anything i assume?

1 Like

You can reduce ph of affected and other leaves with citric acid spray 1 g per or Potassium bicarbonate which is used to lower ph in wine.

2 Likes

Posted this in another thread, but here is a proper spot too. Here is what rampant septoria currently looks like on one of my plants. It is Green Mountain Grape , which will be harvested within 1 or 2 weeks. This plant had very little Septoria one month ago, but that fungus can spread very fast.

5 Likes

@Hashpants - How much Potassium Bicarb per gallon of water ?

2 Likes

Teaspoon to a gallon bud, GL

4 Likes