Jack the Ripper

Outdoor season ‘23 JTR reproduction is winding down here. A few plants left still holding on; a Jack Herer girl that went purple and seems just about done, Ma Milk 31 who seems happy to keep on keeping on, and Cat Scratch Skunk #5 who has chunked up into multiple fat colas and also is just cruising along at the moment.

This summer I went w a clan breeding approach in my garden, using males from three different strains: Jack the Ripper(x3), Stardawg x JTR(x5), and Jack Herer(x2)

My early to flower plants got seeded the hardest. Stardawg x JTR #7 is loaded w seed so if anyone wants to check those out, I have plenty to share. I will be most interested in finding the Stardawg x JTR F2’s from those, they should also be the most plentiful of the seed. Also I think the Jack Herer ix seeds could hold some interesting plants.

Also had a clone of my keeper Stardawg x JTR #2 that ran inside and got seeded w F2’s as well as ix JTR pollens.

Second most seeded outdoor plant I think was my Bay Breeze #3 also plenty to share. I’ll be looking for a sweet lemon Kush cleaner pheno from these seeds.

I had 2 Jack Herer girls that also got pretty heavily seeded out. Again I’ll be looking for the Stardawg x jtr seed most, myself, but also glad to have some more Jack Herer to work w again as well.

My one Jack the Ripper girl was run indoor. She busted out a handful of male flowers around week 9 down low, and though she wanted to keep going, I opted to take her down early. She was kind of stressed most of flower, so I’m running a clone of her again before I make a final assessment of her. She got hit w JTR pollen to make F2’s and also Stardawg x JTR pollens for an ix cross. (No jack Herer pollens made it inside.)

Then I also ran x5 of my Cat Scratch Skunks ( <Ma Super Skunk 18 x Black Poison Skunk / WoMo> x Ma Milk f2)
All were big skunky og hybrids. CSS #7 got the treatment and was ran indoors; she become the most foul and pungent of the bunch. CSS #3 was another favorite, she had a strong OG nose and bushed out fast, unfortunately she succumbed to bud mold early on. CSS#6 was the smallest and slowest of the bunch, she was set back early on cause raccoons or skunks kept digging her up when I planted her outside; it happened a few times before I chased the bugger off w a hose one night, lol. But anyways, she developed the most enticing smell in the end, strong og kush w slightly spicy undertone. Strongest smelling of the bunch. Ahh but she slipped away, my last clone attempt of her, just withered up:( CSS#5 has shown the most resistance to bud mold and is still rocking now. She’s got a slightly sweet but more muted og kush smell.

15 Likes