📥📩🐉January's Supporter Giveaway! (HAPPENING NOW!)🌳🌿🍀

Too be fair your not likely to have caught a sti from her as your the only one that’s stupid enough to f*ck her :rofl:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I was making an old lady happy thats probs the last time she’ll get owt :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah now she scratches in a different way :laughing:

2 Likes

Is there no one else on Planet OG that can sub for LJ in this situation? The silence is deafening. Respect.
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

There is not, no … He’s the only one that has access to the lists

3 Likes

Has anyone done a “welfare check” on the brother?

4 Likes

Did LJ decide to run for President as a Democrat and is just too busy trying to find a seat on the bus?

1 Like

2 Likes

The Lord of the Lemon has been active on OG within hours, if privately. :spy:
(Click on user avatar/info).

I’ve been wondering if the grape & lemon merged into a hybrid mutant.

:joy:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Oooooohhh. Very curious indeed.

2 Likes

Still hoping your doing OK @LemonadeJoe! I think you have us all a little worried. Screw the giveaway, I keep checking back here to see if your ok.
I remember when I first signed up you responded so quick to welcome me I thought you were a robot.

14 Likes

Just wondering if anyone knows if the patreon contributions still make it to overgrow? I don’t know who owns, runs,and pays for what. I intend to continue to contribute but it would be silly if it sits unclaimed or unused.

2 Likes

It still goes directly to paying for the site, so rest assured there.

ALSO

I will be looking through this thread a bit later for those that were new and current supporters and do a random draw of 3 names so we can get everyone’s prizes straight and in order

Thanks for your patience everyone! You all truly make it an amazing place to be!

Grow on!

2 Likes

Thanks for answering that. I just started thinking about that when I got my receipt at the beginning of the month.

Still praying @LemonadeJoe is ok.

4 Likes

Yea, goes into an account that directly pays for the security and our storage. …

I have the list put together… Winners to be announced in a few hours!

4 Likes

@99PerCent and @Calyxander, I know we are a few months behind schedule but are you still willing to donate seeds for the contest? If not, it is entirely cool but I’m getting ready to do the draw and I want to be accurate with descriptions of prizes for winners

3 Likes

well…I should be at supporter. I have a Patreon account with the same name. And have had for about 3 weeks. Only now do I find this thread.

Hope Joe is well and everything works out.

3 Likes

Lol you are on the list… There will just be a draw of 3 current supporters… Nothing special for highest or new supporters this month…if you have been a supporter from January til now you are on the list

:wink::sunglasses::wink::sunglasses::wink::sunglasses:

Getting close… couple things to clear up yet…

3 Likes

Again, a sincere apology to the timing delay on this contest but here we go!!

As stated in previous posts, we are giving away seeds to 3 supporters… As of now the pot for each is a 12pk of some killer @alphakronik genetics (one of which was voted a top strain in 2018 by High Times) and 12-15 seeds from my collector pack o’ seeds (treat it like a breeder pack, good mixed up genes of alot of my seeds, all regular as well.

Also, there may be more seeds added by gracious users but still awaiting an update there, however the Alphakronik genes and my breeders will be arriving to winners first and quickly

Now let’s get to it!!

Winners are as follows:
@Tinytuttle
@HappyHemper
@Sebring

Congrats to you all!!! Send me a pm with a safe mailing addy for you and I’ll get everyone’s packages on their way

16 Likes