📥📩🐉January's Supporter Giveaway! (HAPPENING NOW!)🌳🌿🍀

What’s up wid it… What would you like to know…

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners.

5 Likes

Wahoo I’m thinking I need to pick some lottery numbers soon! But in all seriousness please pass my winnings to 1-2 others who could use them also , I’m backed up with others members seeds I’d like to run . Congrats to the other winners!

14 Likes

Very well @Tinytuttle

You’re a gentleman and an all around good guy

10 Likes

I still have some Crater Lake F3 seeds set aside for the winners.

Keep me posted & I’ll send them out.

10 Likes

Well shoot I may regret my decision now! Lol that’s awesome if you @99PerCent for contributing like that!

8 Likes

I still have the 100 CromJog seeds, so off they go, once I know where to.

:+1:

9 Likes

Is anyone at OG still handling the Supporter badges, etc?

Hope @LemonadeJoe is doing well. Best wishes!

4 Likes

I am currently on that… Have you not received a custom title yet?

Edit - I can change it to whatever you want other than “OG Supporter” just let me know :grin::wink::sunglasses:

5 Likes

I rather like “OG Supporter”, thanks! :grinning:

5 Likes

Very vigorous.

8 Likes

Yes, I agree. I found it to be a nice cross. Enjoyable to grow and smoke.
Once I finally return to SoFla I will be running it properly.
I am keeping about 30 seeds for myself (after I send out the 100 seeds).

4 Likes

Choosing is always so hard. :blush:

3 Likes

I’d appreciate it if you could get my ‘OG Supporter’ title working. Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks @toastyjakes!

I’ve been crazy busy, new job is keeping me on the road too much, so I am unable to run any new genetics for the foreseeable future. Barely keeping the mom and the bloom tent alive.

Could you please save my prize for the next months giveaway? I feel bad for not even being able to run what I won last year…

Cheers!
HH

7 Likes

@99PerCent did anyone go home with the Crater Lakes?

No as they weren’t sent or asked for as the contest took so long to finish in light of the events that were happening… I actually still have the beefed up packages to be sent as I put them on the table and they got lost in clutter and found recently

3 Likes

Sell? Trade? Patreon Donation? I don’t like the gamble but I like the look of all four phenotypes and I haven’t planned next spring yet. @toastyjakes

3 Likes

Happy to try a seed run (if I can get this allergy under control) next spring. I’m not afraid of boys.

For the giveaways, it was a Patreon donation for entry, everyone only had one entry per month as long as they were donating, which made things fair for everyone…

Now in previous months, there were different grades of wins … the was donator draw, which could have been anyone that donated that month, new donation draw, new pledges for that month, and highest donation draw, which were decided between the highest donating members…

With all giveaways, only @LemonadeJoe has access to the intricacies of the Patreon members and sponsors so we went with everyone that was present in the giveaway along with past sponsors and just picked three at random and did it that way keep it as close to fair as possible

8 Likes