Jaws Restock 🍒 Cherry AK-47 F3

All Jaws is Buy 1 Get 1 Jaws Genetics freebie of choice
Jaws T-Shirt and Doobie case with qualifying purchase
greatlakesgenetics #Bad_Dawg_Genetics

11 Likes

I was just looking at that lol

3 Likes

A couple interesting plants there, Has anybody grown out their gear?

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I’ve been growing Jaws Genetics for many years and found some great keepers. Some great pictures of the strains on his Instagram page.:muscle::+1::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I will also vouch for Jaws Genetics, great guy with some great gear. Don’t hesitate

2 Likes

Iv never grown any of there gear out
Iv been looking at there chocolate rain crosses

2 Likes

His gear is solid

2 Likes

Did anybody get these ?

Wish someone had a line of the mid 90’s AK-47 as was superior in every way!!

I have had the post 2000 AK after Simon lost the parental lines in a raid…grew out multiple packs and found a few that were the “Ludens” Cherry cough drop phenotypes…but I miss the old Skunky AK very much!!

Alaskagrown

7 Likes

A bit late to this thread, but Hemp Depot, in Canada, carries Pre2000 AK47, from Joey Weed.His stuff hs been around a very long time, and always gets great reviews. I bought a couple packs a few months back, just totest the waters, and see if Customs was catching orders from Canada, to the USA. I usually like to buy from USA, but if someplace else, has some certain genetics, that requires I go out of my comfort zone, I do it, without hesitation. Ive been buying seeds since Nevil started selling them, in the 80s. Joey Weed also has 90s White Widow, C99. After determining that Customs wasnt too bad, Im going to order 2 more packs each of the AK47-WW, and C99. The AK47 seeds all looked really good, and I believe from a fresh drop. Im also Katsu bought some of these, and F3 them, and has them for sale, but are $100 vs $50, though wit Katsu, you dont have to muck with Customs, if in USA. My buddy, has what some may call a Skunk pheno, of original AK47, I would all it more Catpiss. I do know for sure it reeks like no other. Its like catpiss, but with a really floral smell along with it. It really smells like the most beutiful flowers, mixed with a high end catpiss. The taste is Floral, hash, and Anise. The dry toke, is Anise with floral. I married a filipina woman, 22 years ago, and when she finaly came to USA, I You parked in a small parking lot, in the back, and there were stairs, that split, to 2 apartments. I brought a 1/4lb of this weed, into our 2nd floor apartment. I had it double ziploc bagged, and in tupperware. Also she doesnt smoke, and had never been around weed. She didnt care, and stil doesnt care if I smoke. But she asked me in the sweetest way. She said. That marijuana smells like the pee of a cat, anbd it is making me sick. Can you do something about it? So I went and got 3 of the biggest boxes of Baking Soda they had, and put 2 of them, in the open fridge, and the other in the Crisper, with the weed, and the double bags, and tupperware. It did quit smelling. But you could smell it, all the way out into the parking lot, from inside the house, and fridge, before the baking soda killed the smell. The kitchen/fridge was also right at the back door. But you could sell it 100ft away. A really good pheno of AK47, will hold its own, with anything. This stuff, was also paranoia inducing, to many. I had people from Cali, and Colorado, tell me it was the best stuff they ever smoked. But I know you were interested in the old AK47, and Joey Weed/Hemp Depot, has it. And I saw you are still active here, so I figured why not give a heads up. Its a good thing to get all these old genetic save, and to as many people as possible.
Seeds look good.

11 Likes

Anyone know if Jaws, is ever going to release his Cherry AK47 again?

3 Likes