Jelly's Cab Adventures

Hey Jelly, thanks for the invite

4 Likes

One of those is dominating, AND THEYRE OFF!!!

Really thinking about that fan, I like itā€¦ How well do you think it would work with a scrubber

3 Likes

I will about itā€™s function with a scrubber as soon as it starts to smell, Iā€™ll be installing the 4"x10" scrubber I purchased once things get stinky.

2 Likes

Anytime brother! My new home wouldnā€™t have been the same without you around, Iā€™m happy to have you here sir! If you have any questions about navigating the site or getting things posted just let me know.

Jelly

3 Likes

Day 26 Veg, The vigourous little seedling is drinking more than the others, I think it will be time to transplant it soon.

Life is all good in the cab, not much to report! I think iā€™m gonna transplant all of them on Dec 1st and flip them all to flower Dec 8th. Iā€™m not too concerned about getting huge yield, I just want to grow some plants!

7 Likes

Thatā€™s all its about man, smoking what you growā€¦

1 Like

Looking good jelly Iā€™m close to harvest & starting some new threads Iā€™ve switched to separate strains in each tent instead of the same in both

2 Likes

I think 2nd from the left has a little light burn haha. Itā€™s had a rough life I really donā€™t expect it to turn into anything.

middle back row is looking great, by far the biggest. The one in front of it is the next biggest.

This is day 27ish veg.

4 Likes

when do you begin counting veg days? for me i consider it going from seedling to veg stage when the stem hardens up and turns green instead of the floppy purple stem thing.

1 Like

I donā€™t really have a tried and true method for what I count as the first day of veg.

The day iā€™m using (27) I believe is from when they ALL had popped the surface.

I know some people start counting from the second set of fans.

Good question, thanks!

4 Likes

Looking good broā€¦ Frosty nugs in no time!!!

2 Likes

Day 29 of Veg. This morning the four strongest looking plants got 1 gallon smart pots with the new Royal Gold Tupur I obtained on my last trip.

Lights are still only running 300w, Technically as the pic shows 297 but the fucking pot to adjust the voltage is a finicky little bitch.

Close up of the plants. (not that close) Also got some plant labeling sticks for .75 at walmart today.

This is the White Widow Auto, itā€™s finally doing something lol. Some of the leaves are mutated, I donā€™t have high hopes for it but iā€™ma let it try.

And this is the little bag seed that could. If you donā€™t remember, this is the one that broke its own taproot while trying to emerge from itā€™s husk. Itā€™s now recovered and starting to put on leaves!

Overall I have to say iā€™m really impressed with the RGT (Royal Gold Tupur (Will be abbreviating it from now on)) It has a great consistency to it, itā€™s got good drainage built in thanks to chunky perlite and the already awesome natural properties of Coco.

I also picked up some Cal-Mag supplement just in case my nutes donā€™t have enough.

Thanks for checking in guys!

5 Likes

Looking good manā€¦ How do you like Tupur? Iā€™ve heard good things but cant find it locally and with shipping its ridiculous

Excited to seen the results!

2 Likes

Itā€™ll be my first use of it, but my friend @Ttystikk swears by it. Thatā€™s good enough for me.

I too couldnā€™t find it locally but I travel all the time for work so I found a shop that had it for 20$ a bag.

Jelly

5 Likes

Iā€™ll snap a pic in the morning, but I peeked when I got home, Man they are freakin loving their new pots. I swear they jumped 25% in size from transplant. If you ever needed another good review for RGT, Iā€™m giving it my full endorsement.

I already hinted in another thread, but iā€™m going to be purchasing Blumatā€™s and installing them.

From everything iā€™ve gathered so far, my reasons for wanting them are the following

• Automatic Watering
  • Watering becomes more efficient (uses less water)
  • Able to be gone for extended periods of time, automatic watering an all.
  • If used with ā€œdrip cleanā€ no runoff is required. (Apparently the drip clean works to keep the salts from building up in your lines/medium)

Iā€™m not comfortable with my own tap water until I have a professional analysis done, I used it for last grow but I have to wonder how off my mix was due to the ppm content of my tap water. Places like Jacks and Hydro-gardens (thanks @Ttystikk for the source) will tailor make a custom nutrient salt blend based on your water test results IIRC.

The blumats should allow me to buy 5 gallons of distilled, set up a 5 gallon bucket as a res and only have to mix once a week in full swing. (hopefully haha)

Jelly

Edit:

Also, If anyone is searching for #jacks #Jacksclassicnutrients Iā€™d highly recommend using Hydro-gardens instead. Their mix has more micro-nutrients available and dissolves fully. Iā€™ve read many users of Jacks have reported that their is typically undissolved nutes at the bottom of their reservoirs.

5 Likes

do you have well water or something? you should be able to get water quality reports from your local city or water department website

2 Likes

Great idea, that might work in the real world but my town hardly lives in the real world. Iā€™m on city waterā€¦ but my city is a joke when it comes to government offices and that sort of thing. Our ā€œtownā€ has less than 300 people to itā€™s name.

4 Likes

As I was sayingā€¦ They LOVE their new pots. Praying is good right? The growth in a single day is astounding to me.

Alsoā€¦ Thought the grow area needed itā€™s own vacuum for when I make messes. lol.

10 Likes

yeah man praying means they love life :smiley: iā€™ve heard it theorized they do that to allow light to penetrate down for their buddies below them but who knows !

6 Likes

That theory makes a lot of sense actually. Especially if they have all of their nutritional needs met, they need less photosynthesis. I like it. :thumbsup:

1 Like