Jelly's Cab Adventures

basically a fitted skinny range hood over each sink that narrows into a 2 inch exhaust port. then you run skinny flexible duct tubes from each 2 inch port and feed each one into multiport connector thats coupled onto separate main ducting (4in pipe prolly) that your suction fan or exhaust fan would attach to

yeah, something like that
will think about it more

2 Likes

alternatively, you could always find attachments like this
find the one that almost fits perfectly for your strips (most likely shop vac wide floor suction ones)
tie your intake skinny duct tubes into that

obviously, dont buy dyson attachments, find an off brand pack of attachments

2 Likes

your multiport would be something like this

https://www.supplyhouse.com/Uponor-Wirsbo-Q2121051-1-EP-Branch-Multi-Port-Tee-w-1-2-Outlets-Mounting-Clips-12-Outlets

theres other ways too that im pondering about. something to do with salvaged vacuum cleaner parts and motors

also, make sure you diy all these things because buying special parts like that connector might be expensive. a rectangle box with holes at the bottom for your tubular exhaust feed from each strip and a intake hole at the top for your main feed from fan or vacuum motor

1 Like

What about using an actual vent hood (the kind over your stove) on the top of the cab? some are very shallow, but even a normal one, you could use a board of some kind to cover the bottom (the part that opens to the stove) and run some sort of tubing from the heat sinks up to and through the board through holes cut in it. Then vent the unit with 4 or 6 inch duct.

I was thinking about something else because you mentioned old vacuum motors, could you use one to vent a cabinet? It should move a heck of a lot more air than a fan and you could put it in some sort of soundproof box.

1 Like

a range hood is a stove hood

1 Like

I thought you meant multiple small hoods, one over each heat sink. I don’t know why, Maybe not enough weed today, can’t think clearly…:laughing:

what are your thoughts on the vacuum idea?

i did mean multiple small hoods but yes, you could put a single range hood to fit your space

This no longer can just fit in the Agent-K thread so…
6 Original K-Cups rooted, and 6 of @Pedro_Bann’s Sour Bubble #6

I also finally am using the @Roux DWC Tote. Just attempting to root some cuts… as the moms have had a rough life. Need to start fresh. :slight_smile:

Also, Topped each of the Sour Bubbles.

Sorry for the one out of focus… that was kind of a mess up topping anyways.

12 Likes

Bubble cloner looks good. Nice job.

2 Likes

Hey @Jellypowered hitting your thread a bit more in depth only at about 10% have a ways to go (lol) taking notice of what the blumats will provide for the rest of the grow! I will probably encorporate this in my upcoming grows great grow thread thus far!

4 Likes

I really do like the blumats for stationary plants. If you like to move your plants around they are kind of a pain in the ass but in your outdoor setting they should be fantastic. They make a garden hose pressure reducer that adapts garden hose to blumat connection. It would be amazing for you @Tinytuttle

5 Likes

Not sure if you saw it, but @MomOnTheRun has a nice Blumat tutorial here

Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 DBHP - Give Away Has Ended

3 Likes

Hey thanks, I know I missed it.

Good tutorial there!

5 Likes

Ya I’m trying to gather as much info about blumats as possible with my two raised beds next year, I’ll try one with auxiliary drippers in one bed and the dripper tape on the other bed that can snaked around the box. Thanks @Jellypowered for the additional website info in your thread!

1 Like

I here ya coming from a homebrewing back ground use to do that with five gallons of 180 degree water for my sparge and thought there has to be a better way!(not good if it ever went down the front of me) Tip: break it down into (5) one gallon containers and top off as needed !

2 Likes

OMG I just got my good laugh for the day!

3 Likes

Haha, the @Sebring is trying out the drip hose now.

Sorry, for jamming your thread Jelly. Maybe we need a blumat thread :thinking:

4 Likes

Ya I have my eye :eyes:On that thread as well thanks for looking out for me man ! APPRECIATED!

4 Likes

Not much going on in the flower cab, just packing on weight lookin violent. Starting to lean under their own bulk.

Ran to the store today to get some stuff to hook up my R/O system. After a minor error on my part, (I picked up the wrong flex hose and did not discover this until I had already cut my existing plumbing…)
I now have a 1/4 tap into my shacks plumbing.

Onto the shed stuff
Had to trim the Sour Bubbles (@Pedro_Bann) as the huge fan leaves were causing water buildup on the other leaves.

Pre-Trim

Post-Trim

One Original K-Cup clone is doing very well.

3 others still alive. 2 more plucked. Never recovered.

That’s all I have going on right now!

Will probably build my clone cabs light tonight. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Watered the Shed with plain water as the plants were showing surplus of nitrogen and figured it couldn’t hurt. Looks like I made the right choice.

Today is day 65F on the flower cab. a few more days and i’ll peek at trics again.

17 Likes