Jenny Kush - rare dankness

AGREED! So glad interest in this strain so high! This is 1 of 2 dispensary strains that I fell in love with and had to get seeds. I planned on a seed run but since I had so few seeds and my first attempt took 3 seeds for one plant. So decided to hand over to someone more capable! @TopShelfTrees1 and away we go!
Nasc is solid seedbank

9 Likes

Iā€™ll throw $10 on it.

6 Likes

22 likes used just like thatā€¦yall are fucking amazing

7 Likes

My SENTIMENTS EXACTLY BRO ! :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s 11!
@Uprangewilly @mndlss @DietPeps @Hemlock @CerebralMeds @SWIM_Yenobi @FirstCavApache64 @Smooth @HeadyBearAdventures @Sodapop @ChinookKing

Alright, this is now confirmed, and we can figure out collecting funds and ordering on the back end.
PM incoming to all of you plus Noob and TST.

9 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure that we have the pack ordered by @cannaloop , perhaps we can just send him the funds. You guys warmed my heart today! Truly

12 Likes

AAAAAND IM OUT OF LIKES ! :disappointed: story of my life

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been for a minute now as well! :cry:. Iā€™ll get more later at least!:hugs:

3 Likes

Stupid like limits

3 Likes

Iā€™m in if any additional funds are needed :+1:

4 Likes

I can throw in as wellā€¦ but it sounds like itā€™s been covered.

I was looking at this strain earlier, and the packs linked look sold out. Anyone know where some of the recent release packs are available? Iā€™d like to grab oneā€¦

3 Likes

Its absolute fire!!!

3 Likes

I will be following along for this. Just picked up a pack. Its one of my favorites. Every time i go to michigan, its the first thing i look for.

9 Likes

North Atlantic Seedbank still has packs in stockā€¦ we gotta keep this stuff aroundā€¦ i wish i could get the specific cut they grow in Mi, but from everyone i talked to up there, its held on tight

2 Likes

Just checked againā€¦ sold out.

1 Like

Yup so did I. Now the question isā€¦ā€¦ Who gottem?

1 Like

Damn, maby ill do an open pollination with these in the summer.

7 Likes

Please do.

2 Likes

Just ask Scott on ig. I forgot who has them stateside. Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be helpful

2 Likes

They are covered more are on the way fellas! One pack minimum possible 2! @douggyfresh420 amazing strain right? Do know how many douggy freshā€™s Iā€™ve knownšŸ¤£ right on they were all cool af!

4 Likes