Jenny Kush - rare dankness

First time i smoked it, i was at a cabin way up in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Me and my buddy were standing out back on the porch and it was so dark we couldn’t see each other at all, just the cherry of the Joint. There were a billion stars in the sky… it was unreal

8 Likes

Just know that they’ve been got. :grin::wink:
More info to follow

8 Likes

5 Likes

Your not a yooper are you? I’m from the mitten as well just been 15 yrs since been there.

No😪 i wish!!! I live in Ohio for now, but if I ever hit it big, I’ll atleast have a UP hideaway. We fell in love with it up there. Ive been all over the place and the UP is #1 on my list. Im a diehard ice fisherman so its paradise with all the lakes up there

1 Like

Aahh dude northern Pike with pop-ups! Great eating miss ice fishing. Used to go up to iron mountain in the up and go snowmobiling between up and Wisconsin. Grew up in south west Michigan on lake Michigan.

There’s always lake Erie!:nauseated_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last year we went to Black lake in Cheboygan. Had an absolute blast. Defiantly going back up this winter, but the main goal is to get out on Saginaw if it gets cold enough.

1 Like

Saginaw is nice. Look into Sister Lakes in Cass county Michigan. Quite a few smaller in land lake that freeze lots of ice fishing. Well there was 25 yrs ago I’d double check. Get up be Cadillac and there is lot of frozen lakes as well.

2 Likes

Niice. Were planning on heading up mid Jan for a quick trip. Want to hit up some smaller lakes for crappie

1 Like

Those have lots of crappie!

1 Like

One of my bucket list items is to camp/sightseeing and do a bit of fishing in the UP.

Paradise, Marquette, Mouth of the Huron, Copper Harbor, Porcupine. Painted Rocks etc…

Beautiful area up there off Superior.

4 Likes

You gotta go check out kitchiti kipi, or however you say it lol.

1 Like

Lol… y’all talk funny up there. :wink:

I’ll have to goober that, never heard of it.

1 Like

Yoopers are while breed of their own mix of Canada and mountains folk lol.

1 Like

I wish i was a yooper. Pasties and endless solitude.

The u.p. is a beautiful area. I live in the area and am lucky enough to frequently find myself up that way. Its a great spot for an outdoors person.

1 Like

Very nice place to visit.

Epic steelhead fishing up there too!

1 Like

Im gonna look into magician lake. Read some older reports of monster crappie and perch in large quantities. Lord i hope we get hammered with cold weather. I need shanty therapy

1 Like

Ha my aunt lives on magician lake great fishing! Those should be 2-4 hours closer to you than Saginaw is I think :thinking:.