Jenny Kush - rare dankness

Hope you guys have an awesome time. I’m planning to go next year.

4 Likes

With any luck, by next year we will have found a worthy Jenny Kush pheno to enter and win the Family Reunion Cup with ;-)~

24 Likes

Who had an opportunity to try the Jenny Kush I had brought Friday to the Family Reunion? Any thoughts? It is hard to deduce the characteristics, or lack thereof, of flower from such a huge Big Canna commercial grow (Lume). Although I truly believe there is something really special about Jenny Kush that cannot be honestly known until she is in our hands.

As I handed off the Jenny Kush seeds I had to my crew that afternoon to get the ball rolling and plan to get some more this fall along with a few cuts of known phenos that I have scouted thus far, it is my hope that Jenny Kush will enter and win the 9th Annual Family Reunion 2025 Cannabis Cup!

Although what I am actually trying to do is take aim at Big Canna’s (Lume’s) market share here, of which I plan to hand back over to Michigan’s medical patients & caregivers. A community that I am both proud of and grateful for. It is the Jenny Kush live genetics and seeds that I hope will be a hail Mary pass to help stave off the unbelievable trend that has taken 75% of Michigan’s patients & caregivers in the few years since adult use was established with no end in sight.

11 Likes

Oops I did it again! Another pack of Rare Dankness’ Jenny Kush from Attitude USA.

23 Likes

A couple pick phenotypes of Jenny Kush (Amnesia Haze x Rare Dankness #2) have been here a few weeks now:

Here one month today, these Jenny Kush (Amnesia Haze x Rare Dankness #2) ladies were topped earlier this week. Being cool and dry in this bedroom, along with my rusty cloning skills, babies are more hopeful than likely at this point ;-)~ Pictured: JK6/indica to the right and JK2/sativa to the left.

30 Likes

Are you running these for the repro or just personally? Just asking for clarification

2 Likes

@Sodapop Likely both. I am currently phenohunting Jenny Kush and doing research personally for a pick to run as medication.

My crew @TeamSeedPAC will be passed all the males of interest to assist with any breeding aspects to be decided at a later date.

That said, I have been interested in this OG project for some time now. Although it sadly looks to be going nowhere following @TopShelfTrees1’s infamous exit here recently.

If all goes well and I can collect some other interested parties here to assist, I may launch a new preservation project here in 2025. Keep an eye out ;-)~

10 Likes

I’ll be following along :slight_smile: thank yo for keeping the spirit of this plant alive

2 Likes

I saw it and had to try it after seeing all the grows! I’m gonna give it a try in the a.m. ( when I can give it try while I’m nice and fresh.)

3 Likes