Jenny Kush - rare dankness

@douggyfresh420 I concur brother. I prefer the sweet fruity Amnesia Haze like side of the terpene profile consisting of Limonene and Myrcene that creates the sativa dominant high. Although, as Lume’s #2 seller “Blueberry Crumble”, that other side of Jenny Kush’s terpene profile consisting more of Humulene, Caryophyllene and slight amount of Terpinolene that results in a more indica leaning high also seems quite desirable to many.

5 Likes

First time i smoked the jenny i was way up in the Upper peninsula staying at a cabin. It was pitch dark but a billion stars in the sky. Me and my buddy were out puffin on some Jenny and it was one of those incredibly special moments ill never forget.

10 Likes

This is a JK clone from @JohnnyPotseed. D35 of 12/12.

Okay, it pretty much looks like crap but posting this so you can get an idea of cola structure. I’ve got in crammed under a screen so hard to see whole plant structure. Leaning sativa looking to me …

I’m running 5 different Johnny clones in a 4x4 tent, using a common reservoir, so I’m feeding towards the average. The JK is frankly the unhappiest plant in the tent, the others (SD, NL, WR & Frank) are not showing the leaf issues as the JK. I’m running about 2.5ec in rockwool fwiw. The mom is doing fine, so I’m looking forward to dialing the JK in over a few grows and figuring out what it takes to make her happy.

Warts and all, day 35

19 Likes

Here’s the healthy JK mother plant from johnnypotseed, front right, just so you know the flowering issues are on me :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Out of likes…but great plants…looking good and thanks for sharing your experience

3 Likes

That could be a couple of things, or a combination. looks like light burn/stress and/or potassium deficiency.
Mostly the latter, though.

3 Likes
8 Likes
4 Likes

These were confirmed to be the Jenny Kush and are being sent back to @ChinookKing

25 Likes

So you got them back from the ballless sack of shit? Nice nice and thanks @wizdom

8 Likes

It was in there to make weight :wink:

2 Likes

So this is what nasc said changing what another rep said :rofl:.

3 Likes

Jenny Kush was retired for a while. And it showed everywhere as retired for years. Then all of a sudden there is stock. Not surprising because Rare Dankness holds both parents. I’m assuming the new supply is because they were remade as opposed to finding a bunch in the freezer. Good pot!

27 Likes

Great to hear, also awesome pics…thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Jenny kush is great smoke all day for sure!

5 Likes

I am headed up to the 8th Annual Family Reunion this evening and will be passing some Jenny Kush logs around the bonfire ;-)~

How I roll:

With 2.65 grams of Jenny Kush flower.

And 0.35 grams of Jenny Kush live rosin jam spread on a king size Elements rice paper.

25 Likes

Love it…have a great time with family

3 Likes

Have a great time!!!

5 Likes

Oh hell yeah man.
Have a great time! I know I did.

I wanted to go up again this year, but it just wasn’t in the cards.

4 Likes

Wow, that is awesome!!!

3 Likes