Jet Fuel Weed!

Updated of jet fuel super cropped out side grow.
One seed many plants.

2 Likes

I’ve revegged a bunch of plants, 14+ hours of light and in about 3 weeks they will reveg. They will grow like an octopus, every calyx will grow a branch from its base. Your going to want to pick your 4-6 largest branches and trim everything else. I find the yield is the same as the mother, buds smaller if anything… when they reveg youcan tell, they grow a generation of weird leaves; smooth edged, whorled, and wrapped around themselves are all things I’ve seen expressed from the hormone shift.

At the bottom you can see plants that I revegged from little twigs and flowered without trimming… they grow like rats nests. I harvested the top 2/3 and left the bottom stuff to gain some weight. I’ll snap some better pics later tonight. Lights on is 10pm.

5 Likes

Amazing. I am experiencing the same results. I’ll tell you how mine grows if you tell me how yours grows.

1 Like

4 Likes

Supposedly this is the same strain that a dispo in my state sells as “Atlantic Sunrise” and if that’s the case it’s a great strain (one of my listed favorites on my profile). I gave a nug to a guy from work who smokes with his parents and they give him weed regularly. He said he took two hits and was afraid to go eat dinner with them like when he was a teenager. :laughing:

1 Like

Update on Amnesia. This is an auto seed.

It is flowering

4 Likes

This plant With strip down and started to flower as a female but I realize that I took on too much foliage and It morphed into a male☹️

2 Likes

Just stress? Sorry to hear it, no way that doesn’t hurt.

1 Like

Thats not from defoliation, thats text book intersex.

1 Like

Your are right.

image image image

Super cropped jet fuel is taking off but very slowly.

1 Like

Update anesthesia Auto seed.:heart::heart::heart::heart:

I’m impressed!

3 Likes

![image|375x500](upload://

1 Like

3 Likes

Amnesia is now almost done. Dark room now. Yummy :drooling_face:

1 Like

My outside grow.
Super cropped Jet fuel, 4G and then Newest strain copper mouth.

3 Likes

Good day Mucchay!

The jet fuel appears to be treating you well. Looking beautiful:)

I just have one thought/suggestion…it looks like you have a healthy population of spider mites. My eyes aren’t as good as they once were so I could be wrong.

Maybe someone else with experience can attempt to verify from your photos?

If you look at the leaves on the pics you’ve posted, or on your plants:)…you’ll see a bunch of little white speckles on the tops of the leaves. Examine the underside of the leaf and you’ll see little white specks and small, black crawling insects. The white specks are the eggs.

If you look around the site you’ll see many different ways to eliminate them. Pure neem is my go to for spider mites but everyone has their favorite.

Getting those under control will make your plants happier and your smoke taste better.

And if confirmed…be happy they are only spider mites as they are quite easy to control.

Again, looking good!:slight_smile: Hopefully someone will come along soon to double check this observation.

Best of luck

You are right. My eyesight is poor so my grandchildren brought me a magnifying glass. You are absolutely right and thank you for bringing it to my notice.

@almostdone

1 Like

Happy for you that you have grand kids to help you out. No grandkids for me yet but I don’t know what I’d do without my kids.

If you need any assistance with the spider mites I’m happy to help.

2 Likes

What would you suggest for spider mites. Every summer I have them and the chemicals keep them at bay but I like in organic Garden. Help me please

@almostdone