Help needed..flowering stage

The plant isn’t flowering…its currently looking like this…
Afghan kush auto
feeding - 1.25ml calmag , 2.5ml micro , 5ml gro , 7.5ml bloom mixed in 2 litres

this is my 2nd plant

the upper leaf looking burnt but my lights are at 25%

4 Likes

also it is in the same stage for many days…

also 1 important thing is that i am growing this in a space bucket so few days back i noticed a spider web around my plant…so i washed my plant with clean water with sprayer…the web was arround every branch…so i sprayed in middle tooo

since them i am just noticing some leaves growing as i shed some…
but no pistols nothing like last time

2 Likes

Occasionally auto seeds are released that don’t actually have the trait. If that’s your problem you’ll probably have to put it on 12/12 to start flowering.

2 Likes

Agree w/ @rasterman, but you really need to address the spider mite infestation unless you wanna smoke a bunch of dead bugs and bug poop. Good luck.

3 Likes

as it is only my 2nd grow and th first time i am facing this problem…so if someone can guide me about what to use and how?

It’s not uncommon and not super difficult to control but if your plants are getting webbed, ya, you need to do something asap.

Just search here for spider mite control. Trust me, you ain’t the first. There’s commercial and home made solutions, pick your poison so to speak.

5 Likes

like i said , that i have removed web and all…but now this is the current problem i am facing…as it is auto so i dont think 12/12 would make any difference

The webbing will return. Trust me, this IS your current AND future problem. I’d be thankful it’s not flowering if I had spider mite webs, as you’d likely have to abandon any plans to smoke the plant.

If your auto plant is 4 weeks old and you aren’t seeing signs of flowering, moving it to 12/12 will induce flowering eventually. You’ll have to leave it under 12/12 at that point.

What we are saying is that every seed sold as an “auto” doesn’t necessarily auto flower. Could be mislabeled, cross pollinated, freak of nature, who knows. But if it doesn’t auto flower it’s not an auto …

7 Likes

Just let it grow !!! one can make changes with auto’s within the 1st 3 weeks after that it’s “set” so to say because of their short life cycle _ for auto run them at 18/6 all the way to harvest !!! 20/4 is best. who is the breeder ? For auto it’s all about genetics - continue your nutrient use as mentioned

1 Like

The webs you see are just a symptom of the problem. As mentioned, you may spend valuable time flower buds that may not be usable.

I’ve not grown auto’s so I cannot comment on why they are not flowering yet. One thing that does pop out to me are the non serrated leaves. In my own experience that happens when a plant wants to reveg.

I would address the pest pressure, if it’s not to late.

2 Likes

i dont know the breeder but i assume its 420.
And ohk…i should let it be…and see how it turns out in 2-3 weeks

1 Like

I’m sorry, don’t mean to be pushy but you asked for help…. That’s the worst thing to do right now.

Address the spider mites.

7 Likes

If you have spider mites and one plant that won’t bloom, the solution is really clear to me. Kill the plant, clean the tent and fog the room with a hot shot. Then let the room air out while you germinate new seeds.

7 Likes

you got the bugs cause your girl is not feeling well the yellow at the top is most likely iron deficiencies most likely caused by ph out of range. check your ph by flushing the plant. 5 gallon pot 3 to 5 gallons of PHed water 6.5 6.o just know what goes in collect the run off and check it then let us know what it is

1 Like

This is the best advice so far, they’re a nightmare I’ve been through :disappointed:, nothing to do in flower stage than cull the plant (and rest), empty the tent and fog it…

2 Likes

If you have mites chances are your room is to hot and dry. What are your temps and relative humidity?

1 Like

how about spreading neem solution

its like difficult for a newbie to understand what to do at this stage…also the setup is a stealth setup…like i said i am growing in a space bucket…
to address the spider mites i read on the internet about neem solution…i have neem pesticide…should i spread it?

it is just a space bucket…may the temp here have gone up…and also i didn’t see it when it started so i did mistake there…but now i have cleaned the bucket with water and cleaned plant tooo with Clean water.

yellow at the end , i saw somewhere that it is because of magnesium deficiency and yes i was using 1.25ml of calmag only through out so maybe thats the reason

1 Like