Jet Waterpipe "The worlds most engineered water pipe"

Has anyone here tried the Jet waterpipe? The claim to be “The worlds most engineered water pipe”

It looks pretty sweet, though it is kind of pricey, ranging from around $190 to around $250 or more with upgrades, but that is actually not that crazy when compared to some other bongs I have seen.

Here is a video of it in action:

Here is a video showing the percolation:

it looks pretty durable:

you can upgrade it with more diffusers also:

6 Likes

Price isn’t that crazy compared to hand blown glass with percs like that. Looks like it would hit nice. I’m curious about how clean that sliding choke would stay and whether it’s a pain in the ass to clean. Those are some pretty looking peecolations though, I bet it hits smooth… Ithink you’d want an ash watcher to keep those percsfrom becoming a giant cleaning hassle though.

1 Like

funny you should ask, i was just watching this a few minutes ago:

I guess this (or any 90 degree ash catcher for that matter) is supposed to work with the Jet:

3 Likes

If you are getting one, let me know how they work for you!

1 Like

I am broke as a joke right now, but I am always dreaming and window shopping, and maybe Santa will bring me one :santa: :christmas_tree:

1 Like

If I was independently wealthy, I’d hook ya up brother…lol.

1 Like

The price is reasonable for that pipe.
That is also the smallest cyclone separator (ish) I’ve seen. Looks like they should develop a brush kit for it next.

Cheers
G

1 Like

Smoked one at a festival a few years back they said you could drop it and it was built like a brick, wouldn’t break. Dude dropped it from head level standing up and it just hit the ground. Refilled and was good to go. Insane also hit awesome.

3 Likes

Damn. Just one more thing I want but don’t have the funds for!! Lol

3 Likes