Jilly bean from Tga back in 2010 when I had a dispensary in Denver

7 Likes

You have operated dispensary? How was it going? What was the most difficult part?

1 Like

I used to own one in Denver
Sold it and relocated to Michigan in 2012. When the applicationsame were handed out our store had the 9th one approved out of over 1600 applicants.lack of money was the biggest problem of all.had to come home to Florida to take care of my mom who was dying from stage 4 bone cancer.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about your mom…

1600 applicants and how many made it? So it was not difficult for you to get the license? What are the requirements in Denver? No problems with DEA?

1 Like

very nice, a friend of mine is totally smitten with Jillybean and grows all sorts of crosses & combinations of it. He’s got this one pheno that reeks of lemon flavor and crosses things into it and selects offspring for the lemon flavor.

2 Likes

Turned my application in on thelast day around 20 or so people turned their apps in after mine that got accepted but there were about the same after them that didnt get to apply. note thhose people that didnt get to apply allready had come to compliance for it. store fronts offsite grows etc that were up and running that had to stop.Devastating for them to say the least. never any hassles from dea. it was super hard to get up and going to compliance. we were determined to not lose everthing we had invested

6 Likes

Miss Ya!
Before Rec we were featured in stores all over Denver now none crazy world.

Thanks for the feature.

Sub

5 Likes

Affectionately known as Lemon Pot Pie. Plants reek as advertised.

This was the Jilly Bean Mother of Lemon Pot Pie.

99%

6 Likes

Nice 99, I got 5 Jillybeans currently in flower, I’m excited to see what I come across. Never smoked it but I heard it was/is awesome. Now the waiting game…

1 Like

Are there any pics posted.

Hint, create a link here to there.

99%

To the garden I go…

@99PerCent