pic on my profile is a 9lb i grew.

6 Likes

So THAT’S where you’ve been!

:rofl:

:evergreen_tree: in @GrapeApe 's basement, puttin the lotion on

4 Likes

422b4424-6963-483f-8602-54225998b8a7_text

4 Likes

lol @cannabissequoia… what would you like to know?

3 Likes

Lol oh no, I’m just a backgrounder these days. I can’t really be kicked here… well I can but Joe has to do it and since I like making Mr Lemonade day easier, I just stick around in the shadows lol

7 Likes

Jinx is good people. Never been part of the " fire on the gram bro " crowd. Never will be.
He will still do the great things he does without it .

4 Likes

@ douggyfresh420 Good news. ‘there’s a canna guy that is making a canna instagram from the ground up… i’ll find the info for you…’

• bodhi, December 20th, 2021
2 Likes

@ExSitu, do what now? Lol slightly confusing

4 Likes

I think what they meant was , who cares about IG or weed IG , we have OG and that is all the G anyone really needs …

Or at least that is how I read it :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I still don’t understand why I was brought into this topic.

2 Likes

Keeping folks locked in you’re basement bud! :joy: @GrapeApe

All jokes aside, Happy Holidays!

1 Like

Maybe…I only have a few requirements …don’t want none…don’t start none…

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @ExSitu!!!

Take a look around and see what you find that interest you. It’s always good to start with introducing yourself
[Introduce Yourself @OG] (Introduce Yourself @OG)

And it’s always good to read the Welcome to Overgrow! section also.

A few folks from back in the day are here and tend to let it be known on

Any original OG members back?

Much like jinx @ExSitu was recently removed from IG and us looking for refuge somewhere. It was my suggestion to point him this way. @LemonadeJoe is the guy who helped get this up and running again so many thanks!

4 Likes

‘I think what they meant was , who cares about IG or weed IG , we have OG and that is all the G anyone really needs … Or at least that is how I read it’ - Greenhighlander

I’ve read yet, there is a lot of interest on the subject ‘HowTo find a G-spot.’ Usually it makes much trouble in satisfactory relationships between human beings, but most are really succeed.

2 Likes

I think you’re going to find a lot of results trying to run that search, yes… hardly any of them will be relevant to this scene, but there will certainly be results. As far as trouble resulting from finding a G-spot, I’ve never noticed any, though it can be a little messy I suppose…

1 Like

When I was your age we didn’t have any fancy birth control… Pulling out, feh.

I don’t use instagram so am out of the loop but remember the subcool team and his site looks cool.

I smoked 9lb Hammer a long time ago and it was strong.

This thread is starting to take a strange turn :joy:

4 Likes

Looks like jynx has his new insta up and going. Also looks like cap is back.

1 Like

i view Instagram through Dumpor (dont have account either) ex:
https://dumpor.com/v/bodhiseeds

3 Likes

Thank you! This is like the IG cheat code :+1:t2: