Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

3 months sounds bout right.
Not many autos go less than that, cuz. 70-75 days is short

What’re you looking for? lol A 30 day plant, maybe? Hell, I want one of those!

6 Likes

Awesome thanks do you by chance have any finished pics for black cream? Looks super cool purple with big white pistils just coming out of each nug pretty girl for sure.

2 Likes

Yeah most my autos end up in the 85-90+ day range from seed to crop. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I just realized I usually harvest around 80 days give or take lmao sorry stoner moment.

2 Likes

I’m sure there are plenty of pics of Black Cream around. I’m not going to hunt em down though, sorry cuz.

:rofl: :crazy_face: :+1: imagine that! I think we all have those moments!

I can barely type, let alone go huntin pics! lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t want you to do that I didn’t know if you had a stock pic on hand or something no worries.

1 Like

Just go to google and type in ‘Black Cream marijuana pics’

2 Likes

@420noob

4 Likes

lol just highlight what I typed and hit search… all kinds of pics of it show up

1 Like

11 Likes

I have some of those. You have so many genetics.
I can’t wait to get started back up.,
Some beautiful plants.

1 Like

lol In about a month or so, I’m going to have a lot more, cuz. Around 6-8 new crosses, lol The first batch (5 diff) are ready in a couple weeks

How many of em are gonna be offered, no idea. Totally dependent on the number of beans yielded.

8 Likes

Making note to drop a bunch of pics of the BC when I get home from work tomorrow. @420noob

2 Likes

@420noob

Here’s my Black Cream as of day 37

20 Likes

Wow really looks good! I stunted mine I think cause she only got about a foot tall single cola but is packing it on like crazy and is totally purple except pistils. Thanks man yours is beautiful.

2 Likes

I have literally been trying to stunt mine she’s been so vigorous. I’ve tried tip pinching, bending branches and today I lollipoppped her. I’m almost certain she will bounce back in a day or two threatening my height ceiling yet again. All this and I have yet to see any purple on her, which kind of disappointed me.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your awesome service :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

Everything arrived safely as usual.

Pz :v:t2:

12 Likes

lol Almost a month later, but glad they made it to you ok finally! Didn’t I double the stamps on thatun? (to make sure it got there! lol)The wild part is, the pack I sent to Swecan made it there in like 5 days!
Always leery of sending overseas, but hey… it worked out, ay least. lol

4 Likes

Frankenstein is bringing the frost lol

Leaves are fading will full strength nutes and the white pistols make me think she could swell forever lol

22 Likes

She can have white pistels all the way to harvest, cuz. Notta lotta, but still… lol you need to go by the color of the trichs, totally dependent on your ‘buzz preferences’.

6 Likes