Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

I think I will go nine weeks and adjust from there. Unless I see a lot of ambers before then :grin:

2 Likes

That should put her right in the middle of the harvest window. 8-10 weeks… where we usually take her is around 9.

4 Likes

Iv taken her at 8 ,9,10 each I like her at 9 the best

6 Likes

Mine is at nine weeks yesterday. By trikes, I’m giving her a few more days to a week before I harvest.

4 Likes

Maybe due to BBP?

2 Likes

This one …hmm… Can’t remember if she got BBP or not.
You are probably right. Going by the amount of buds in there.

3 Likes

In a couple of instances, lol we’ve taken her as early as 6-7 weeks and it was a very up/energetic buzz. Had some ‘tight times’… ran very short on Ganja, means chop-time! lol

That was many years ago, though lol. Haven’t had those kinda moments in a very long time.

5 Likes

I am very low right now. But my friend in Tulsa gave me some concentrate that I have been adding to my shitty leftover smoke. At least I’m staying buzzed. Thank you @JohnnyPotseed

2 Likes

Yep, lol that BBP is the right stuff for sure… but, it does make things go a lot longer than the norm! Not that I’m complaining, mind ya! lol
Frankie loves the BBP treatments, and she def shows that love, by giving up even bigger/better buds/buzz!

Aw hell, lol … what’m I saying?! EVERYTHING I’ve used the BBP on loves it! lol
But, lol that said, any ‘normal’ time frame goes out the window! :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:

1 Like

I have really nice specimen of her growing outside in the dirt under mother nature’s lights. Buds are getting huge on her. She was a bit into flower when I stuck her in the ground. She has revenged a bit and the buds are stacking BIGLY.

1 Like

I know, been keeping an eye on your updates there, lol Like the way she’s stacking for ya!

So this is day 49 from sprout

IMG_20230607_140847

14 Likes

Do you remember what you did for her? Temp, RH, light, watering(how much and how often) feeding and how much you fiddled with her? When I stunted my double grape it was from lots of things but they all added up, heat, rh, fiddling and feeding. Those are what stunted mine. Sometimes you just gotta LITFA.

2 Likes

It was outside but I think I waterlogged the seed a bit to much when sprouting

2 Likes

are you sure it’s not hull of genetics or haul of genetics? i guess it could be all three.

2 Likes

:heart: :exclamation: :heart:

4 Likes

arrived a day early! Thanks for hooking it up Johnny!

13 Likes

Glad they made the trip ok, cuz. Enjoy!

2 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT!
To the folks that place orders, but never pay. I’d appreciate it very much, that you let me know if you change your mind. I understand ‘life happens’ and circumstances change for folks. When an order is placed, I put the seeds ordered on hold, removing them from the available count. This is to make sure they’re here for you, it isn’t fair to others that might want that strain, but I can’t let them have, because of a ‘hold’…
I’m going to be changing my way of doing things due to this. From now on, if you haven’t notified me of funds sent within 48hrs, the seeds go back into the available list count, and your name/order will be taken from the list.
Thanks
JP

I don’t know of any seed seller that holds seeds for very long in an order not paid for. I feel 48hrs is sufficient.
Most folks pay promptly, but there are some that’ve gone for over a week now. Not cool! I’m not going to chase ya down over this, no time nor patience for that.

26 Likes

People are lucky you give 48 hours… :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

First come, first serve everywhere else.

10 Likes