Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Just wanted to Confirm @JohnnyPotseed that Franky (frankenstein fem) got planted at Ground Zero !
Right alongside Sunshine DayDream !

@HolyAngel

30 Likes

Your giving them lots of space I see could be monsters by the time they finish this fall.

5 Likes

Fingers-crossed Shisk. (Chuckle chuckle)

BlueBerry Diesel got punted off this property by buddies Family wanting access to the Sand trap as well… that was a Bummer lol, but now She’ll be in the OG Gardens ! Along a sympathetic Farmers field

Putting that together tomorrow with help. (My neck is toast, nerve burning Procedure happens Monday…) tba

Kids are finding homes !!! bring it on

ps, thanks brothers and sisters, my plants have looked absolutely KiCk-AsS compared to All the strains I’ve seen being planted in 2023. I appreciate all the tips tricks bitching n bargaining that goes on. Forward !

8 Likes

Moving this so folks can find the list easier. lol don’t let that stop yas from posting pics and comments. It’s no problem to move this occasionally!

I offer seeds in packs of 10.
All seed packs are $15.00 donation each, unless otherwise noted, there is a S&H $5.00 per order, up to 3 packs. larger orders will run $10.00, mainly because I’ve had to change things a bit due to USPS.
Discreet shipping worldwide
DM all requests, please.

offered in Feminized Photo;
THEY’RE BA-A-A-CK! lol
Fem F2-Fat Bastard (claims of 30%THC, by Blimburn Seeds) courtesy of @Andrane
Fem F1- Frosted Cobra x Frankenstein (fem Frankie pollen courtesy of @MoBilly)
Fem F1- Island Sweet Skunk-courtesy of @BigMike55
Fem F1- Walkin-stein - SkyWalker x Fem Frankenstein pollen- pollen courtesy of @MoBilly
Fem F1-Frankenstein - Frankenstein x Fem Frankenstein pollen- pollen courtesy of @MoBilly

Offered in regular photo,
PPP - (Paonia Purple Paralyzer)- courtesy of @DougDawson
‘DBHP- Mix’ consisting of mostly DragonBloodHashPlant reg- courtesy of @BigMike55
FrankenDoubleBubble - (Frankenstein x BOG Sour Bubble) x BOG SB
HubbaBubba - Bubba Kush x BOG SB
Sheelavathi - courtesy of @Oldjoints
Mystery Mix :fire:

PLEASE, DMS ONLY, THNX!

11 Likes

Thx Johnny!

3 Likes

This sale is now over folks. I’d like to thank everyone that participated in & helped to make it the success it was! Thnx to all. Enjoy the beans!
JP

7 Likes

Starshine sounds like a winner.

3 Likes

The F1 mom was basically my version of blue dream, the male is the same male used to make the SSDD F2 BX1 :wink:

8 Likes

I’ve seen your stuff around. I’m very interested in everything that he has. There’s a few things that I missed out on. I really have too much right now. But I do store them pretty well. Had to go to the doctors today. Just money, money, money all the time. I mean, if I want to save my money for a few seeds, I don’t have a problem with that. They make good gifts. And I have friends that want seeds all the time. But they’ve been acting kind of funny lately. I’m not sure if they’re not growing or something. Or it could be me acting funny I get that way sometimes. I love my buddy JP. I know it works very hard at this. He’s been very good to the community. He has a lot of knowledge. I need to get over there and write a book about them.

5 Likes

No need to cross your fingers with that Frankenstein better to cross your heart and keep a lasso handy. LOL

3 Likes

This fem Frankenstein is loving life. Squat girl with tons of tops. No training done at all. Wreaks an indescribable delicious funk.

Thank you for this beautiful cross @JohnnyPotseed

22 Likes

Mine was pretty squat too until flower. Man oh man she stretched lol

5 Likes

Her sister is a bit taller with not as many tops. And currently not the happiest

14 Likes

Really not digging my node spacing with my LED’s. Miss the tight nodes I would get with my hid lights

4 Likes

This is that KraZy sand-pit that produces Over-yielding plants Year after Year.
We’ve even staggered them a little this year, for the Evening lite !

She will be getting an attached Stake now.She has outgrow her new new stake.Stalks are plumping up and intermediate nodal spacing and pairing is starting to go up in numbers I have the numbers on the Calendar and I’m tracking her like NORAD The Data is outstanding ,like the Christmas tree ladder thing she does.Frankie is a Amorphous Wonder.Loving the 4 inches a night too that ain’t bad either ye haw :cowboy_hat_face:She is still The Loudest one out of all of them how you guys like them apples Can smell her getting out of my pickup 38 ft down the fence line now.Amazon delivery guys walk around with swivel heads catching a whiff

16 Likes

lol Like I said earlier,cuz. If she’s well cured, be careful where you are when you open the jar! …all I’m gonna say, lol

10 Likes

Hey what’s the harvest time for black cream auto? Thanks

2 Likes

After they start to flower, you can go 8-9 weeks.

1 Like

The autos? So they are a 13 week from seed or am I totally not understanding?

2 Likes