Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Those are some gorgeous plants! I will have to wait but I’m definitely getting a pack!

3 Likes

All I can say, cuz. Is this, the supply is very limited. So get em when you can!

4 Likes

beautiful plant

9 Likes

Post removed thnx!

2 Likes

One pack left you say?!…. Lol

2 Likes

Sent DM, thanks :pray:

3 Likes

STOP! lol Just…stop! No mas, por favor

1 Like

Lol! Just playin’. I hope someone that didn’t get a pack was able to do so.

1 Like

I figured you were, cuz! lol Yep, I had the listing stated ‘1 pk per member’ and that’s where it is.

1 Like

Congrats on pushing a New option into daylight @HolyAngel
Those Buds look dangerous

4 Likes

Frankenstein Fem S-1 on the right, Frankenbubble on the left, hope you don’t mind me posting this here buddy :v: @JohnnyPotseed

18 Likes

Hell no, lol post pics when ya feel like it. Looking good there cuz!

4 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed
Have you seen any progress (bean wise) on the Monster Breath? Just wondering if the pollen was in good shape this time.

2 Likes

It’s only been a couple weeks, brother. Usually takes about that long to start to show anything. I’ll be going out to the barn tomorrow morning, let ya know then, when we take a peek.
Note says pollinated 6/7

4 Likes

Cool man. I guess it’s like waiting for your birthday party when you know your brother is going to hand you his pump 12 gauge as a present. lol
His grandson must despise secrets because he eliminates them as soon as he finds them. lol
I would say that my birthday will be filled with family and fun. There are three of us brothers and all our birthdays fall very closely together. We just have one BIG blowout for all of us. lol

6 Likes

Same with our 3 sons, lol. May1, May 21, June 25. For many years we used to have one big bash, they still do now n then.
A year apart 3 sons in 25 months

7 Likes

the eagle has landed my friend and as always I’m appreciative of your generosity. Have a good one “cuz”

18 Likes

That’s a pile of beans looks like he really hooked you up.

6 Likes

Always glad to see/hear the beans made the trip, cuz! Grow On!

3 Likes

@Boozer took advantage of the BOGO flash sale I had awhile back. Smart man! lol

5 Likes