Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Agreed, outdoors is where she will most deff shine. But indoors is still better, for my money. All good and no bad. No worries about the weather, pollination from ‘strangers’, pests, thieves, or police… in exchange for costing a little more for the electricity. Nutes and water would be about the same indoors, or out.

6 Likes

I really do prefer indoor to outdoor, but that’s why I do both. Outside for yield and indoor for more of a connoisseur type of smoke and yield. Only because my space is so small. If I had a farm in a barn I could grow trees like you @JohnnyPotseed💚

3 Likes

The benefit of once having a commercial grow-op, cuz. lol a LOT of space is unused and ready to put whatever in there.
I’m not using even half of the lighting/space. Probably closer to like 1/4-1/3
In the veg room… 3 out of 16- 4’ fixtures, plus 1 big LED in center
in the bud room… 2 out of 6 LED fixtures

1 Like

Thank you Sir

11 Likes

Always do a bit of worrying when shipping to distant lands! lol Glad to know they made it safely!

3 Likes

closed, folks. Thnx for participating!

7 Likes

What’d I miss? Lol

1 Like

That was for the release of Original Frankenstein cuttings.

I’ve had two cancel, if you want in?

3 Likes

Negative brother.
Well, I mean I do. But you know where I live, lol.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

lol Oh crap, I forgot, cuz! Not thinking

2 Likes

I need some help, it’s taking forever to get this built by myself :wink:

3 Likes

I’m only about a sixteen hour round trip from JP…
:thinking::laughing:

3 Likes

So, lol cya tomorrow?
Tell ya what, brother. lol If you made that trip to here, Hell… I’ll GIVE ya some cuttings! just to help with your gas. lol

Tempting, huh? :scream: :crazy_face: :+1:

7 Likes

What a generous offer brotha!
Alas, it’s not the time of year for a roadtrip.
It’s crunch time at work. Everyone wants shit done before the snow flies! :grimacing:

4 Likes

Well hell… if you’re willing to take that chance of going back across the border carrying. The offer is open for whenever!

5 Likes

Is that white rhino cross yours? I see a few that I’m looking at. I was very happy with the frosted cobra.

3 Likes

The WR cross is from @Guitarzan he had a couple clones outdoors and they got pollinated by ?

3 Likes

Blue monkey and frosted monkey sounds awesome. I gotta get my cards that back up. I’ll be talking to you soon.

1 Like

If yas go to post#2696 (12 days ago) you’ll see the SHE BEAST as she was then… Here she is now, not quite 2weeks later and getting bigger by the day, it seems! lol After I get these cuttings out to folks, there’s going to be a seriously hard thinning done on her. Some of the leaves are starting to suffer. Then rest 2-3 weeks and flip her for buddage and pollinating a few parts for more seeds/crosses. The 5gal bucket on the back side has another Frankie (new mother) but you can’t see her for being hid by the big girl, lol

19 Likes

A few pics of plants from your Hall of Genetics:

Frosted Cobra

Frankenstein # 2

ISS FLOWER @61 days
ISS, 61 days

31 Likes