Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Ok I have to give a report on this cats cuttings situation. I received 30 cuttings from the fine gent almost three weeks now I believe. And here’s what we got now

28 beautiful girls staring at ya. I can assure you I’m an average grower for this site for sure. Like I’ve said before johnny is legit. Thanks my man.

29 Likes

That, my friend is as much a tribute to your care and skill, as it might be in part, to my genetics!

5 Likes

You need to up pot. Seriously. Your growth will really take off then. Congrats, man. Nice forest.

2 Likes

yeah we keep getting hit with tornados in DFW also. thankfully (knocks on wood) nothing near.
my army buddy out near texarcana got hit real close. he had to hide in the barn and pray. (he’s ok.)

4 Likes

Ayyooo JP FAM!

I have good news on my cuts i got from @johnnypotseed

White rhino, sour diesel, fruity pebbles, vortex, and frankenstein
All 15 rooted between 12-18 days.

Used clonex gel, and rapid rooter plugs.

Thanks for the heat JP,
Let me know wen that GDP comes back in stock,

Grow easy
-Jayy

13 Likes

NL2 from @JohnnyPotseed via @Hashpants growing by a buddy in the Texas sun.

19 Likes

Success again! Thank you very much. What a great deal.
You don’t think any blue tara seeds could be coming down the pipe? From what @BigMike55 says sounds like some stuff to get.

16 Likes

I will be getting some more Blue Tara seeds to @JohnnyPotseed in about a week. Keep an eye out here. I’m sure he will be listing them.

16 Likes

That sounds great! I’ve had good luck with your work. I will be watching for sure.

2 Likes

Those of you looking for those Blue Tara, get them while they’re hot. That will be all there is until someone does another seed run. It’s dam good reefer, that I can tell you.

8 Likes

Is this from the same 2 parents or same family @BigMike55 ?

2 Likes

Yep, they are

3 Likes

Yes. What happened, was, I ran for seed. The beans that came off with no trouble, I collected and sent to JPS. The ones I’ve been collecting since are from the same plant, except I’ve been collecting them as I get to the bud, to smoke. There’s still a few hundred seeds left. I’m gonna keep ~20 for me to save and the rest will be sold by Johnny

11 Likes

This is awesome news :+1:
Thank you for spreading these to the community @BigMike55 and @JohnnyPotseed. I’ll be excited to pick up another pack when they’re ready to go!

Hey @vinu58ster I remember a few weeks ago you were looking for Blue Tara. Are you still looking? I can make sure you get a pack of seeds if you want them.

6 Likes

Arrived safe and sound. Thank you brother @JohnnyPotseed

25 Likes

Always glad to hear beans got to their destination! Grow On!

edit…lol and y’all can see why it’s taking me awhile to get them beans out! I gotta print the labels, then put labels and ‘JP stickers’ on each little zippie, then count the beans, etc. some orders were quite large… :wink: :heart: :+1:

Edit… But, all beans will finally be out the door to you goodhearted & patient folks on Monday morning mail! The last are being done as I stop to type…

13 Likes

That was a hell of a order to fill, I appreciate you man and look forward to popping some.

3 Likes

lol I’m glad to take any and all orders, brother. The bigger they are, the better! The smallest ones are just as important to me, and all get filled in the rotation they’re ordered/paid for.

5 Likes

@Orbitalnutria420 Looks like we ordered nearly the same things! :+1:

@JohnnyPotseed No worries, no hurries, no rush and no fuss. Good things are worth the wait!

3 Likes

Great minds think alike!

2 Likes