Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

My order arrived recently. Fast and efficient service from @JohnnyPotseed! I can’t wait to grow them!

5 Likes

Not to downplay anything in that collection. They are all outstanding.
But if it were ME, I would not sit on those Blue Tara. Its what’s in my bong right now. And I’m pretty fncked up. Wanted to get a good buzz before my OKC Thunder game starts in just a while. This did it!

6 Likes

Alright, I will definitely pop some. Appreciate the advice

3 Likes

hi brother :smiley:

another brother by the username ‘allotment’ had agreed to send some goji n tara f2s, and wookie crosses.

thank you from the bottom of my heart brother.

2 Likes

Excellent! I am happy that @allotment has sent what you’re looking for. Good luck with the grow brother!

Edit:
Well well well

I know what I’m picking up along with the Blue Tara when it gets restocked next week!

:fire: :fire: :dragon_face:

:metal: :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Could you list available Cuts/Snips, or do you want the topic to go DM/PM? I think I will do a “Semi-Emergency Order”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I recommend the sour d , and granddaddy purple from this run

White rhino from last run was also a good smoke

2 Likes

Wow that’s quite the order you got.

2 Likes

UPDATE
Any packages remaining to be sent out are ready to go! The next trip into town will be to stop by the Post Office first! lol Bad storms all day today has Rose not leaving the property, too many F’idiots on the roads in heavy rains/storms! She has tests at the hospital tomorrow and has to be there before Post Office opens, so looks like Wednesday is when the last ones go out to all. I want to thank everyone again for being so patient!

17 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this moment. My Frankenstein had a growth spurt. Thank you @JohnnyPotseed looking forward to this one. This is for the head stash.

21 Likes

Now that right there sure is a purty lil thing!

3 Likes

lol How dumb can someone be? Try stealing money from mail while being video recorded!

A lot of us here have experienced the ‘snail-mail’ or ‘no-mail’ and this is part of WHY!
and another! lol

7 Likes

Oh jeez, I hope no one sees this and gets any ideas :fearful:

But it might explain why I’ve been getting so much “no mail” every week! At least not the mail I want!

2 Likes

There are also a longish list of mail employees that just piled the mail in garbage bags and then did whatever they needed to do with the rest of their day.

2 Likes

Canada Post loses $750M and taxpayers could be on the hook as Crown corp. hits ‘critical juncture’ (msn.com) carriers up here are still trying to work from home or something as above so below

3 Likes

Daily delivery will be cut to 2 maybe 3 days a week. Canada Post will probably do this to cut down costs.

i am thinking it already has been we go for days now with nothing i live in an apartment full of seniors mostly every morning the gaggle at the mail box looking at empty wholes wondering why they didnt get this or that

1 Like

Some of them just say screw this crap and dump the mail. This happened when I was a 40 yo kid.

1 Like

Yeah, over the years I’ve seen news here and there around the country. Where mail carriers just dumped the days mail in ditches, open fields, woods, etc. Just seems to be getting worse.

The current outcome makes sense. Millions of miles of road traveled 6 times a week. It is too much, esp. With so much junk mail. 5 days is max and 4 is not bad. They still will delivery packages that pay more for the driver on off days around here.