Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Couldn’t believe it took usps 26 days. I figured that was long gone and wrote it off. Then it miraculously appeared :man_shrugging:, no worries and its appreciated. Glad to help as well.

1 Like

Took another members cash over 3weeks to make it from only ONE STATE AWAY! (MO to OK) I’ve been saying this a lot lately, lol but I think the USPSnail-mail should go back to using ponies!

4 Likes

Beans arrived safe and sound.

Always a pleasure obtaining excellent genetics from JP.

Thank You ! ! !

13 Likes

Always glad to hear beans made the trip alright! Grow On!

2 Likes

Hey JP can I ask about the lineage of pineapple skunk x blue Tara and (sd x sd). What’s the sd? And which side mother or father is it connected to.

1 Like

The seeds were donated to me by @BigMike55 , to help out. I believe he said he was pretty sure the Blue Tara was the father but could also possibly be Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude…As to which of them it’s connected to? The female is (by most people) always listed first, with the pollen donor last… so that would be the connection, IF any… I’d think. Asking brother Mike might give you better answers,.
Sorry if this isn’t enough answer for your question, brother.

2 Likes

Correct on all counts.
And to be totally accurate. I got these seeds from a couple of folks here on OG.
And yes, per standard practice, the crosses always state the mother x the father. Good luck with those. I didn’t harvest a single bud that did not send me to the stars.

11 Likes

:drooling_face:

UPDATE…
I’m still packing beans for shipping to folks who placed orders during this last month long sale.
Everyone is getting their requests filled, in the order they came in to us, & donations were made for. I ask for a little more patience, my friends!
Between all the bad storms & tornadoes, some knocking out power, some having Rose and me drop everything for a ‘just in case’ situation.
Also with astigmatism in both eyes making it hard for me to see with blurred vision. (glasses are coming, supposedly by Friday-Monday)
Added to the large number of folks placing requests!
All of this means things have gone slowly for me. being the only one doing the counting, packing, addressing etc. Rose takes em to the 3 different Post offices closest to us to mail, almost daily.
I do thank you for your understanding and patience! The beans are going out…
JP

24 Likes

I’m all out of likes . I’m in no rush JP I know they’ll get here. Be safe with those tornadoes no joke.

3 Likes

You take as long as you need. Just glad you guys are safe with all the weather down there!

3 Likes

It’s not gonna be much longer to finish everyone’s orders. Probably 5-7 days at most. Just hate taking so damn long! lol

11 Likes

Always worth waiting for your shipments JP :slightly_smiling_face: Please take your time with my order. :v:

4 Likes

That’s a wise shopper right there!

12 Likes

Couldn’t pass up a great deal!
Thanks JP!

15 Likes

And another.

I would have jumped on that deal of a century, but I already have a fridge full of JPs genetics, and a wife breathing down my neck! :rofl:

8 Likes

The hard parts deciding what to pop next

3 Likes

Throw 'em into a hat!

3 Likes

Could get really wild, unpackage them all and then put them in a hat , pick a few to grow

5 Likes

Know the feeling . Lol

2 Likes