Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Most of the chat about this will/is on the 3-ring circus thread
JohnnyPotseed’s 3-ring circus

3 Likes

Praying for ya Johnny, just heard what happened. Get better soon brother :pray:t2:

2 Likes

If you can only have one or two mother plants I highly recommend Johnny Potseeds White Rhino and Frankenstein. I have been smoking both since I started growing them and there is no burnout or “detox” needed to get high again from those two strains.

19 Likes

Sorry to hear about your fall @JohnnyPotseed. I wish you a full and speedy recovery.

c1261fa3-4893-4c87-8e1e-70a787d4d808_text

8 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed do you still have the gdp mom?

1 Like

My mistake I am wrong.
No, i don’t have the GDP any longer

3 Likes

I still have GDP going that I got from you earlier this year. If you ever want her back, let me know. I can send snips when the weather gets cooler.

7 Likes

Thnx I appreciate that, my friend. But with all going on here with me, we’ve been thinning down here this year. Discontinuing a lot of strains
And now after breaking my hip followed by a heart attack, it makes even more sense to thin things down!
The time is coming, I’m certain… when I no longer sell beans. But hopefully that is still a ways off!

16 Likes

Shit, I sure hope it’s a ways off… I still see a lot on that list that I haven’t tried yet! :yum: Lol

4 Likes

How can you not want to grow Frankies Little Pony and Frankenberry?

6 Likes

White rhino has always been a fav!!!

11 Likes

The entire list is drool worthy.

8 Likes

Hes been smoking a long damn time… and if its on his list … u can bet your ass its :fire: lol

8 Likes

Trying to narrow down which ones to get and which ones to get next is hard. Sometimes takes me a day or two to weigh out before I order.

6 Likes

A picture of Skull Fuk.

20 Likes

Johnnys fruity pebbles cut

21 Likes

Ah bro… very nice and thanks for posting this one up… have a pack tucked away so cool to see what it can do… should finish up nice eh?

5 Likes

@johnnypotseed I’m glad you at least recognize that the time might come. I known a lot of people who pushed themselves to far because they were to stubborn to stop. Growing is in your blood your whole life I can’t even imagine what stopping something like that must feel like? You’ve put so much good back out there made it easier for people to get awesome genetics for reasonable price! So when the time does come, hopefully a few years at least, retire knowing You’ve done well to the world!

10 Likes

Oh, I’ll keep on going for a while yet. lol But I know it’s coming.

11 Likes

I must be getting old… ish! lol I didn’t read that correctly, my friend. I said the time is coming when I’ll retire from selling. Rose and me will grow until I die!

22 Likes