Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

I’m going to leave a forest in my wake
lol It might not all be pot but there will definitly be some there.
Good morning Johnny and all OG

5 Likes

This thing is only five foot tall but it’s 5 foot around too. She’s a beast.

6 Likes

Go to see your back.

4 Likes

Yeah, @Hemp
Trust me when i tell you. You do NOT want to see his front. Lol

6 Likes

I have seen his haired face. @BigMike55 my mother says I’m good looking. lol that was funny. JP I hope you’re doing well.

3 Likes

Lol my bad.

9 Likes

please go to DM, thnx

3 Likes

JPs genetics are

5 Likes

Me too I will never stop growing until I draw my last breath. The NL I just grew her and my only description is Fire!

12 Likes

Have you shipped seeds to Canada, Alberta to be specific?
You have some sweet choices to pick from, if you’d allow me to order some.
Ronzo

5 Likes

please go to DM, thnx

2 Likes

@Ronzo I’m in AB as well and have received from jps in the past. DM the good man

5 Likes

Let’s get them orders a banging everyone… all sells really help our guy get back on his feet after all his medical bills that have piled up and continue to do so… donated my part to his cause. Love how our community comes together to help our friends here… heal up bro

10 Likes

The positive vibes and well wishes do go a long way, my friend. All are deeply appreciated too, that ya can believe! The bills continue, with more procedures coming, a heart valve transplant for one. There’s going to be a fundraiser done by @DougDawson on the 11th, that’s when all the good folks of OG can pick up some :fire: from a lot of different members here. Double silver lining there, help themselves to damn good gear and at the same time help Rose and me! a Win-win. lol

28 Likes

Hot damn, got some amazing new additions to the lineup here JP! :drooling_face: Had to do a double take when I saw crosses made with @SHSC-1 's LUI x G13 :star_struck:

How the hell are any of us going to collect 'em all when the list grows so quickly?? Lol

Wanted to double check about these two, Sky Queen and Afternoon Delight. They’re both listed with the same sets of parents.

Is there a difference between these?

:musical_score: rubbin’ sticks and stones together, makin’ sparks ignite
and the thought of sparking either strain is so exciting!
:rocket:

5 Likes

oops lol I fixed that … Sky Queen is SkyWalker x Space Queen, pollen courtesy of @Guitarzan
thnx for catching the error

I’m done with the new releases for a few weeks now. lol
Yep, me and @SHSC-1 did some trading is how I got the magic dust from him, good dude.
btw… @SHSC-1 there’ll be some beans heading your way soon. Per our trade agreement, for also some of the produced seeds.

11 Likes

Frankie on the left and Luke on the right. Walkensteins 10 days F. Sipping on a beautiful Bay area evening. Love respect and blessings to the First Couple of OG. That Frankenstein last year was smelly and good. Daytime functional smoke. Vigorous beastly growth. Thanks Ms. Rose and JP for your continued contributions.

Peace and hair grease Cuz

22 Likes

Lovely ladies going there, my friend! Grow ON! Tag me in your grow log so we can watch the progress, please.

4 Likes

Hahaha! Hey @JohnnyPotseed
I thought you said you were winding down, brother. Every time i look you have like ten new crosses. Its rediculous. Theres something wrong with you, man. Lol Frickin incredible work you and Rose do.

10 Likes

No lie. I thought I was going to catch up on collecting a good chunk of JP’s list at one point. Maybe a month ago? He breaks a hip, has a heart attack a blood clot and he’s pumping out seeds. Frankenstein isn’t the only monster around these parts. :exploding_head:
I don’t think I am catching up now!

8 Likes