Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Hope you heal up and recover safe and fast JP!
Peace :v: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

AND… I was fortunate enough to get TWO bleeders in my pack. AND they happened to be a M/F pairing. SO, what does an overgrower do in that situation? I make seeds!! AND I just cut down the mom the other night to start drying, loaded with nice big tiger striped goodies!! These will be available soon enough :smiley:

10 Likes

Holy Fuck dude!! I hope you’re on the mend! I gotta pop in here more often…

5 Likes

Mending slowly brother, but mending

22 Likes

He KNEW better than to croak. I would probably never talk to him again. Lol

Kidding aside. We, here in Oklahoma, love that guy.

6 Likes

So do we here in Canuckistan!

3 Likes

So, while Johnny recuperates and the weather cools down, here’s what you’ve got to look forward to with @JohnnyPotseed clones. D69 of 12/12.

They are a bit ragged due to my grow style, but are coming in dank. Clockwise from bottom left is SourD, White Rhino, Jenny Kush in back, Frankenstein (behind), and NL2. New SourD coming in bottom right.

Get well soon Johnny!

32 Likes

Looking damn nice in the grow,brother!

10 Likes

Looking righteous brother. Won’t be long now. Those are some nice chunky flowers. Congrats on finishing (soon).

6 Likes

Unfortunately the 2 Paonia Purple Paralyzers I did outside were males. But I gave a couple to a friend of mine who grows indoors. Here is the picture he sent me today. @JohnnyPotseed @DougDawson

48 Likes

I grew some of the PPP. Was very happy with the results. Nice looking plant.

3 Likes

Very sweet. Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

That’s absolutely beautiful @Sdoyle, thanks for sharing bud. :v:

8 Likes

You know, there are easier ways of getting Rose’s attention (like that Spider-man costume you keep in your closet) :wink:

Get well soon brother. Let us know if there’s anything we can do for you or Rose.

4 Likes

Get well soon Johnnypotseed

3 Likes

@Sdoyle rules! :metal:

6 Likes

Holy crap man!! I’m a lil late to the party but, your health is #1!!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that John.
Hope you have a fast and safe recuperation.

Best wishes.!

2 Likes

Hope you and your ticket are mending well!

2 Likes

Wow that is impressive.
@DougDawson totally get why you said do not trade

2 Likes