Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

No matter the circumstances, the grow goes on. lol These crosses were started months ago and had to come down when ready. I’m not really doing anything other than just sitting in my chair while Rose brings the plants to me, I CAN trim n glean the beans! Lol

15 Likes

Damn double grape daddy sounds killer!

But damn its hard to choose… i want em all bro!

4 Likes

Hello iam new to this but friend of mine een o. Here awhile.and recommended you for some seeds …like i said iam new to this so not sure what i want only have 2 grows in.so this 3rd should b the best lol…maybe fill me i. In how i go about seeing what u h. And payment options thank you for you time

8 Likes

Welcome @Mogrow. You found a good place to check for good priced amazing genetics. Scroll up to see the list. @JohnnyPotseed has quite the selection. He’s got Auto flower, Feminized and photo regs too. Your friend did you a solid sending you to Overgrow and @JohnnyPotseed.
Hope you stop by the introduce yourself thread, tell us a little more about yourself, what your goals are, that sort of thing.

7 Likes

I would ask about

LONGTIME
BLACK QUEEN

5 Likes

Hello and welcome to OverGrow!
The first thing you do is to use DM, not post in thread, thnx.
click on my icon and then hit ‘MESSAGE’

9 Likes

Two words. Blue Tara

14 Likes

I tryed i dnt know why but i dnt hv A message icon for some reason

1 Like

I’ll DM you, one sec

1 Like

If you click on my pic/icon in this post, you’ll see a green ‘MESSAGE’ in the top right of the pop-up.
But no worries, I just sent you a private message (DM)

Welcome to OG!

You’ll be able to DM and such once you’ve been active for a short time, just hang out a bit and interact.

Also, on the off chance you haven’t seen this, check out:

Lotsa good stuff there, and the cause is hard to beat!

4 Likes

That is absolutely beautiful!

2 Likes

Thank you! My friend is a very good grower!

1 Like

Hi Johnny! Yes, I would appreciate free seeds, but also prices on tens packs if I understand correctly:)

1 Like

You’re already in a DM, lol please go there. thnx

What form of payment for donation?

DM him and he will explain it to you!

2 Likes

Johnnys fruity pebbles cut. Wish it had some bag appeal. There’s fire all through his genetics.

12 Likes

looking good there, my friend

1 Like

Bag appeal will come in a couple weeks. You aint done yet. Thats a pretty flower tho. Nice work.

1 Like