Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Those are an awesome sight!

5 Likes

Most definitely cuz lol I’m still not sure just how I’ll disburse them since so many have Dm’d me inquiring. I know there won’t be enough for everyone, is all I do know.
There are roughly around 50 folks so far, asking after fem Frankenstein beans.

I CAN say I’m working on more. I’ve ordered some CS spray and will be trying (again!) for a reversal, since the eliteXelite ‘one-and-done’ spray (I used the whole bottle in two treatments) doesn’t seem to have produced anything in results…
If the CS doesn’t produce a reversal, then it’s on to STS (again! ) sooner or later, something will do the job! lol

14 Likes

You can add me to that list please…I just thought I’d wait til they were actually available.

1 Like

I’m sure you aren’t the only one cuz lol
Back when Frankenstein was bred, I didn’t see the need for seeds and so I was very thorough in my ‘smoothing her out’ process, to toss anything that even came close to hermie from stress.
Apparently, that process left me with only the very strongest/best, hardcore female phenos! She is very hard to reverse lol

13 Likes

I’d be happy with clones…but, well…still tunneling!

6 Likes

:rofl: :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:
Damn cuz! You’ll be here sometime around 2099

5 Likes

Second time trying a reversal, 4 days in with colloidal silver 40ppm. If things work out the seeds are yours @JohnnyPotseed

2 Likes

@Slammedsonoma420 I thank you for that offer cuz!

5 Likes

If the cs is expensive, I’ll make it for you next time you need some. I’ve never purchased any so don’t know the price.
It uses no silver almost so doesn’t cost a thing.

2 Likes

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

:rofl:

8 Likes

I’m seeing what, I think, looks very much like male flowers beginning to develop on my STS sprayed female. Not many but it doesn’t take many when they are literally on top of each other with two fans in that little closet.

7 Likes

Its alive, Its ALIVE muwahahaha. Im my evil dr frankenstien voice

2 Likes

Sounds great cuz! I know your reversal went ok, because you pollinated the Arachnid Pie with that pollen. I just hate that when you shipped some to me, the heat wave was on us and it obviously cooked the pollen, making it nonviable. So maybe this time there’ll be seeds yet!
Fingers crossed for ya!

4 Likes

I haven’t been able to make it out to the barn in a few days, since my last procedure for more stints (in the right leg this time) But I plan on trying to make it out there to check on progress in my reversal efforts on the one Frankenstein. Last time I checked was over a week ago and there weren’t any pods showing only more and more female buds! Maybe there’ll be some pods finally forming when I make it out there.

5 Likes

At this point, it’s totally dependent on the type of buzz you want cuz.I’d chop her, myself.

6 Likes

These are JP’s bloodhound (dbhp x chemdog)

13 Likes

Look to be stacking up very nicely there cuz! Grow on!

2 Likes

All 4 plants are bloodhound not just the 2 on the cloner. I m patiently waiting to clone n flip these together.

2 Likes

EDIT
I was wrong! The reversal did take effect and there are pollen pods forming all over that gal. So there will be pollen (hopefully) to hit the other Frankie gal that was put into the budroom a few weeks after the first was reversed

I also hit several gals with some Blue Sunshine pollen, as well as hitting some others with the bit of BOG Sour Bubblegum pollen. So there’s other crosses also coming along.

31 Likes

Glad that worked out the fem Frankie’s should be the bomb .

3 Likes