Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Really happy for you on the Frankie fems and I am very curious about what you have going with the blue sunshine and Sour Bubble pollen Happy Growing

2 Likes

With the photo Blue Sunshine, I hit a couple crosses we’ve been working on growing that are going to be called ‘Thunder Rose’ (King Tut x GSC) x Blue Sunshine
Also, hit a few others SkyWalker and Bubba Kush
I hit some FrankenBubble with the Sour Bubblegum from @DougDawson (doubleFrankenBubble or FrankenDoubleBubble) Also another SkyWalker & Bubba Kush
I then hit about 12 autos of various strains with some auto Gelato Glue Fem pollen. In the other room, of course! lol

9 Likes

I’ve been meaning to ask those auto hemp seed did you use any of those and if so were you able to find a decent male ? What were the females like only ones I’d seen were loaded with seed sticky and grape smell .

3 Likes

I did use some cuz, in my effort to make an ‘Auto Frankie’ but I went down hard about the same time, so I lost out on that try. But I still have plenty of the hemp/ruderalis beans to give it another go soon.

5 Likes

:scream: OMG Skywalker is my favorite strain and that’s definitely something I’ll have to keep a lookout for! I hope that you get some great results and I hope you had a great :turkey: Day… also have 3 Frankenbubble seedlings and was 3 for 3 on germination rate so far a week in and they’re doing well lights off and I’ll get some pictures in a bit thanks! :pray:t2:

1 Like

So it’s confirmed all three of the Bloody Monster (Frankenstein x Dragon Blood hash plant by @BigMike55) are girls.

Two are the fireplug hash plant frame but one looks much more Frankenstein.

27 Likes

Damn nice growing. Mikey Likey!

3 Likes

Sneak peek into the tin box with paralyzed monster being the star of the show Mom Plus 10 of her clones just checked in .

25 Likes

Hey Johnny, how close do these look to popping? Feminized Frankenstein pollen looks promising.
:wink:

Hopefully they will open soon. The flowers are perfect for dust.

19 Likes

They look ready to pop cuz. Hopefully in time to give a good dusting to the gals!

7 Likes

I think you’re right. It won’t be long now. Hurry up Amazon. I need that dehumidifier yesterday. lol

8 Likes

Thank you for quick and easy purchase :pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

Thank you sir! :blush:

1 Like

Pollen pods on the reversed Frankenstein are starting to open, with a bit of dust. Collection will be easy and soon, very soon, good people of the Ogniverse, there’ll be seeds!

!

31 Likes

Outstanding JP!

3 Likes

lol yeah cuz, thnx!

3 Likes

This is incredible news!

5 Likes

Oustanding @JohnnyPotseed . best news I have heard all day.

3 Likes

8 Likes

image image
Mine are doing good as well @JohnnyPotseed . I broke open this little flower and it puked pollen, so I dropped it on one of the female’s flowers. I put another little fan in the closet so the girl should be well covered. I’m going to try and collect some 4 sure

20 Likes