Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

So, since I see you popping beans, left and right, is it safe to assume that moving back East is on hold for a while?

1 Like

Naw cuz, these are all autos so they won’t be here in 3 to 3&1/2 months. The few small things needing to be done here before listing it, to insure max turnover price, is going, slowly, but going. I’m not listing it until I have it all set, and then I’m not taking any less than I think it’s worth. only then will I start thinking about a move. If I don’t sell? OFW I stay my butt right here where everything is already paid for until I do sell. It could be a couple months or even a year. I’m in no rush, no need. In most real estate sales, you have anywhere from 30-90 days to vacate… In the meantime, I will continue to do what I do lol grow Ganja!
I won’t be growing out any more photos for awhile, until it’s determined what is going to happen for us here. But once into any new digs, it’s full speed ahead!

7 Likes

Half of each strain will be pollinated, the other half will be for smoke, flower and concentrate.

1 Like

Are you just germing on a tray of straight up EWC @JohnnyPotseed?

1 Like

I have my first Frankenstein X DBHP is within a week of harvesting. I can’t wait. Buds have really fattened up in the past week. And she’s drinking a bit less water now. Pretty much all the big fan leaves have been consumed. Should be east to trim. Excited as I can be.

3 Likes

Straight WC with Ph’d water, on heat mat check out how I do it in full here;

2 Likes

:+1: I’ll go give it a read, success speaks for itself

1 Like

That’s great to hear cuz! Please don’t forget to post a couple ‘before-n-after’ pics here, thnx

1 Like

For this small drop, I just put a couple of handfulls of WC in the tray. It only goes about half of the tray, the rest of the tray has nada in it.

1 Like

Gotcha, and you’re just giving them a gentle heat source and leaving them in the dark? Might be the first time I’ve seen this method and I like it.

1 Like

Good morning to Johnny and all my other friends, you humble harmonious harbingers of Haze hash!

3 Likes

lol cuz, this method has gathered a lot of interest over the time since it’s posting. The entire process is told step by step on that thread. i been using it for many years with most excellent results.

I might add, @Greenfingers, it’s also gathered quite a few converts! lol
the wet paper towels is my next favorite ‘go to’

3 Likes

Morning you Piff Puffing Pot Pirates!

5 Likes

I keep threatening to try this method. I have a jar full of ‘mystery’ seeds that I can experiment with. I just have such great success with paper towels, I never give it a second thought when it comes bean-crackin’ time. But one-a dese days…

1 Like

The thing is cuz, you’re giving the seeds an extra boost by providing everything a baby needs. Especially that mycorrhiza, right out the gate, for a better chance of becoming healthier plants

@BigMike55, there’s actually a way I do the same when using paper towels, if I’m out of WC atm. As I fold them, I sprinkle a small bit of mycorrhiza powder between the folds, prior to wetting. The seeds love the little bit of extra attention.

2 Likes

Oh, I definitely agree. I’m sure it gives those seedlings a kick in the ass. I want to try it. I never think about getting some EWC until after my beans are in paper towels in a baggie on top of the fridge.

1 Like

Interesting! One of those things that make you go, Why didn’t I think of that. You ARE daMan!

2 Likes

Johnny,
Left to its own, how tall will the 98 White Rhino grow? I still have one that is not topped. I’m wondering if I have the height for it.

Yes, yes he is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve seen it go as tall as 4-5’ cuz, it’s Indica and doesn’t get over-tall, Usually 3-4’

1 Like