Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & all the OGers
Not sure how to act being off work for a long weekend here , oh I know , I’ll go smell the Frankinstien X PPP…lol

6 Likes

Good morning all!

5 Likes

how’s she looking cuz?

1 Like

Fantastic , I’ll get you a pic after the birthday party I’m attending

1 Like

ANNOUNCEMENT - MEMORIAL DAY - FLASH BTGO SALE GOING ON!
JohnnyPotseeds Hall of Genetics thread!

4 Likes

Howdy, JP. I finally made my way over here. Just checked your tracking (I won’t lie I was a little excited that they were supposed to be there today) and they won’t be there until Tuesday now. :expressionless: I hope you like what you find.

3 Likes

ok cuz thnx for the heads up. I’m sure I will.

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a wonderful day.

7 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning everyone!!
Have a great Sunday!!
:hugs:

7 Likes

Mornin all! I’ve had “Hearts on Fire” stuck in my head since I woke up at 6am. I think it’s because I was tending to the yard from 9am-9pm yesterday with a heat of the day power-nap break after food. lol

I got most everything in the ground yesterday and am no longer willing to feed the weeds so all my raised beds have been fitted with 1.75 weight landscaping cloth and 3-4" holes cut in them for my veggies so everything else can just die under the cloth! :smiley:

Have a great day everyone!

8 Likes

no longer willing to feed the weeds so all my raised beds have been fitted with 1.75 weight landscaping cloth and 3-4" holes cut in them for my veggies so everything else can just die under the cloth! :smiley:

Hides post from my wife.

3 Likes

Is this because you don’t want to do this? lol

2 Likes

If my wife could have me changing shit in our garden 24/7 she would.

I have used landscape cloth and it works great.

4 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.

4 Likes

Good morning OG!

May y’all have a great Sunday… :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Mornin’ fuckbags! Spent my entire day yesterday packing up the house until midnight and have to finish today. Just reserved the truck to pack up Tuesday afternoon so we can clean Tuesday night and get shit done Wednesday morning. I can’t wait until to be settled and therefor as far away from moving activities as possible.

9 Likes

Hey, maybe one of you guys can help me out a bit. I got a Dab Press and smashed out some rosin. It refuses to come off the parchment. And its a lot darker that what I see others smashing. Looks more like sticky hash oil. What am I doing wrong?

And they sent a mat that appears to be silicone or some thing like that. whats it for?

4 Likes