Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Hmmm cheesy poontang, :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

:crazy_face: :scream: :+1: You guys are nuts!

@Pigeonman, @ShiskaberrySavior, @BigMike55 But then, lol that’s part of why i luvs yas so much!!

9 Likes

Hahaha… Just screwing around. Sorry to offend anyone.

5 Likes

Some say the stinkier the better, oh sorry that is just cheese. :astonished:

4 Likes

Everyone from OG is meeting? Where have I been lol or am I just not invited :joy:

2 Likes

@hollyho
Here is the plan
Hope you make it. :slight_smile:

@Oldjoints
I am located in Oklahoma and have enough property and funds to host a party for anyone and all that want to participate.
This would be free, no money required from anyone. I live far enough in the country and have few neighbors. I will invite them also so that they can’t say much.
I have guitars amps, a keyboard and mic’s so we could have an open stage for all that want to entertain.
I would get tent pavilions and chairs enough for all members as it does get hot here.
There will be free food, Adult beverages and of course cannabis free to all.

OG PARTY This Summer

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @chronix goog morning OG’s, TGIF

7 Likes

Morning all y’all wonderfuls!

6 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed @chronix @Greenfingers @Pigeonman and of course @Abbbian whenever he drags his lazyass out of bed! :laughing:

Happy Canada Day to Canuckistanians

7 Likes

Greetings from the middle of the US.
Hope everyone has a great day!

7 Likes

It is the time of day we refer to as morning. May it be a good one for many (or all) of you.

6 Likes

Morning everyone. A little late today, sitting at the DMV waiting to register a trailer. FML

4 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Good afternoon all. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s little rain while I slept. Garden looks happy, paralyzed monster look happy. They all got fed yesterday. I was gifted all these advanced nutrients and 2 gallons of Sensi bloom A&B, figured might as well use them.

8 Likes

Morning Johnny! We’re on vacation over here! No work for a week.

Here’s a shot of the Stop Loghts plant I put out a while back. She hasn’t stopped praying since she dug in her roots!

8 Likes

Good morning my buds and budettes! It’s gonna be another hot mofo today. Stay hydrated.

9 Likes