Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Small update this morning
Back row is 2 - Strawberry Banana Fem auto from Canuck Seeds, and 2 - Gorilla Cookies Fem auto from 420FastBud
middle row is all Magnum Fem auto from Canuck Seeds
front row left to right is Gelato Fem auto From 420FastBuds, then Wedding Glue Fem auto also from 420FastBuds, then 7 Sour60 regular purple phenoF3, originally F1 from @cannabliss
I hit the 7 Sour60, the 2 older Magnum(on right), also the Strawberry Banana & Gorilla Cookies with @BudBusterPro first treatment, at lights off yesterday. 18/6 lighting under 600watt HPS I’ll be using the BBP on all as they get older. All are in 12"-3gal pots except the Sour60, I won’t put them into permanent 12" until after the males have expressed themselves.

11 Likes

Good morning to all the OG community!

3 Likes

Bet those two on the upper right, smaller pots, are the gents :man_farmer: :thinking: :flushed:
What’s your hunch @JohnnyPotseed ?

In the S60’s I’ve found the males get big faster, so you might be right cuz lol
But that seems to be the case with a lot of the autos

The Sour60 is a 60 day plant from seed to harvest, give or take a few days. So they don’t have much time lol

3 Likes

Mine was 70-75 days but @cannabliss had said they should be called Sour75 so I expected it going in. The girl I grew didn’t produce much (maybe a quarter) but it smells and looks pretty good!

Morning you Growers of the Green!

5 Likes

Morning everyone!

1 Like

It IS a good plant cuz, and I’ve let the S60 go up to 70 days myself. This is like 4-5 times in the past year I’ve grown them. I remember her saying that about the ‘75’ lol
I do know that when I crossed her with a 90day auto, it went down to 75

2 Likes

Mornin’!!!

…NOW DANCE!

8 Likes

Thanks for the update JPS!
Hope life has been merciful to you and the wife!

2 Likes

As I thank you cuz, in that you’re responsible for my being able to use this product, as well as your support. The wife’s tests came back non-malignant on growths, but still need to come out, and still to be done. So lol as long as she’s basically ‘ok’, as in, not going to be leaving me…I’m a happy man!

14 Likes

Good morning Johnny and everyone here at OG, rise and shine.

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Morning all

4 Likes

That would actually be pretty effective for getting up. I find getting right out of bed and getting moving makes a world of difference so I imagine getting up to smash whatever was playing this as quickly as possible in the morning would work well! :laughing:

Morning you Nurturers of Nug!

5 Likes

Greetings and Salutations from Tokelahoma, my Buds of the Bud.

4 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed
Do you notice your Frankenstein plants starting to fade around the 5-6 week timeframe? Wondering, because I have increased the nitrogen a little because the lowers were starting to turn yellow early (in my opinion). But they are continuing to yellow. The buds look good. The plant just appears to be shedding the fan leaves a tad early.
What do you think.

1 Like

THIS IS THE GREATEST MORNING SENTENCE ON THIS THREAD TODAY.

Sorry @Slick1 , you’re clever ass ain’t gonna be able to top this for me.

@Slick1 , I have this as my alarm:

“Did they get their pills?!”
“41!!! 42!!! 43!!!”
“GO FLASH GO!”

5 Likes

That’s great news! Glad to hear it man! :beers:

I gotta admit I’ve never even looked into setting a song as my alarm. I just picked a gentle sounding one from the phone’s menu. Meanwhile my GF has the submarine alarm one that sounds like the world is ending.

5 Likes

THAT’S when I use this:

I ALSO PLAY IT ON FULL VOLUME on my phone when walking through fog; ya know… to keep it REAL.

6 Likes

That sounds relaxing compared to my GF’s. She uses this -

3 Likes