Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

5-6 weeks is a tad early, bit of nitrogen helps cuz, but the fan leaves have pretty much done their job. Easy-peasy to trim/harvest in a couple more weeks.

3 Likes

Thanks bruh. Thats why I was a bit concerned. The oldest one is 6 weeks in flower. The fans are pretty much gone. The next oldest is a week behind her and has now started yellowing on the fans as well. The other two are another week behind and have not started yellowing yet. I will leave them alone for a few days and see what happens. They are drinking up plenty of liquids. Each plant is doing 3/4-1 gal a day.

3 Likes

I’d get ahead of the game cuz. Now n then give em a bit extra N before they start to yellow. Don’t need a lot

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Morning JP, morning OGers :leaves:

3 Likes

3 males showed in the Sour60 this morning. Front 2 on the right and the back right. Tossed em lol now down to 4.

3 Likes

G’morning you crazy cannabis lovers!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny and all the growers of the ganja. Have a great day.

2 Likes

Good morning all you fantastic flower fondlers.
Running out of new shit to say.

3 Likes

I just tried an early sample of the Sour 60 last night and I’m liking it! Smell needs to develop more but is still really nice (only 4 days of curing at this point) and it’s already throwing a decent flavor. It’s not a sledgehammer but the effects are really nice.

Preach! :laughing:

Mornin’ you Bastions of Buddha Brilliance!

3 Likes

Morning everybody!

2 Likes

Damn! You’re good!

3 Likes

It is definitely getting harder though!

3 Likes

That’s what she said?

3 Likes

1 Like

You funny
Good morning stoners

2 Likes

Yeah it is :rofl:

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG, it’s Friday again. One week closer to the season of green.

5 Likes

Morning y’all!

3 Likes