Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

I’m glad you like Frankenstein’s crosses cuz. I do too lol but then I might be a tad biased :crazy_face: :laughing: :+1:

6 Likes

Morning you Smokers of Skunk!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Good day my friends.

3 Likes

How you doin today @MoBilly how’s that beautiful GDP momma of yours?

2 Likes

I’m doing alright, thanks. Hope you are as well.

She’s in flower. Today I spray two clones of hers with STS.
I’ve never done this but I’ve watched videos on it.
Fingers crossed.
:wink:

3 Likes

Good luck buddy!

2 Likes

Thanks. :wink: I need it. lol

1 Like

Ah man I’m sure you’ll get it

2 Likes

I love how to video’s, If I can see how things are done, I can usually do it too. Good luck with that adventure.

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Morning everybody, almost over the hump this week.

4 Likes

Morning Johnny morning legs morning OG! …deff HUMP DAY !!

4 Likes

Morning folks Morning JP :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Good morning all you Gorgeous Growers of Great Ganja!

7 Likes

I see I neglected to update on the seedlings. 21 beans dropped and 21 beans popped!
All into small cups they went until I see which ‘make the cut’ then it’s into the 12"-3gal pots for the rest of their short, but hopefully productive lives…

I just love using the WC to germinate my beans!

10 Likes

So, since I see you popping beans, left and right, is it safe to assume that moving back East is on hold for a while?

1 Like

Naw cuz, these are all autos so they won’t be here in 3 to 3&1/2 months. The few small things needing to be done here before listing it, to insure max turnover price, is going, slowly, but going. I’m not listing it until I have it all set, and then I’m not taking any less than I think it’s worth. only then will I start thinking about a move. If I don’t sell? OFW I stay my butt right here where everything is already paid for until I do sell. It could be a couple months or even a year. I’m in no rush, no need. In most real estate sales, you have anywhere from 30-90 days to vacate… In the meantime, I will continue to do what I do lol grow Ganja!
I won’t be growing out any more photos for awhile, until it’s determined what is going to happen for us here. But once into any new digs, it’s full speed ahead!

7 Likes

Half of each strain will be pollinated, the other half will be for smoke, flower and concentrate.

1 Like

Are you just germing on a tray of straight up EWC @JohnnyPotseed?

1 Like