Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Good morning, all you Wonderful Weed Warriors!

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, BigMike and all the OG’s. I’m off this week and thought I’d get a jump on some things. Mother Nature is being a bitch.

5 Likes

Morning you Spectacular Sativa Saviors!

3 Likes

Its getting deep in here, wear your boots y’all

4 Likes

Good morning everybody

4 Likes

Good morning! Got in just in time lol

1 Like

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

i might try to collect some chem fuego pollen tomorrow if you’re interested. i doubt i’ll be able to collect much if any at all. it’s a large plant but doesn’t have a lot of pollen clusters… very few actually…

3 Likes

3 very good strains to make it. Sounds great cuz, only problem is atm it would be wasted if you sent any to me. I don’t have any photos to hit with it, lol all my photos went into the budroom awhile back. Be harvesting them in a month. Everything growing other than that is those autos I’ve been posting pics of. But I do appreciate you thinking about me for the honor!

4 Likes

alright, i’ll have to find someone else. shouldn’t be too hard to find someone, lol.

2 Likes

Not for that it shouldn’t!
Until I sell this place and move, I’m not going to be growing out any photos. Autos only so I can have time to finish/harvest anything going.

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny and OG’s.

4 Likes

Good morning OG

5 Likes

Good morning everybody

3 Likes

Good morning JP Good morning everyone :hugs:

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny! As usual I haven’t been to bed yet.

:green_heart::seedling:

4 Likes

Good morning, all you Saviors of Sinsemilla!

4 Likes

update time lol
group shot - all auto fems except the bottom right 4 Sour60 regular

Top left is 2 Strawberry Banana, top right is 2 Gorilla Cookies
middle row is 4 Magnum, about 10 day difference in age from the first two and the 2nd two, bottom is Gelato first on right, Wedding Glue 2nd then 4 Sour 60
I hit them with the BBP again and they’re liking it. Won’t be long before I decide on which to pollinate and which to let grow into flower for us to smoke. I’m not doing any training, just letting them go natural to see how they do.
I’ve only grown the Sour60 before, so I’m curious as to how the others will perform.

9 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed
My first F X DBHP buds are getting really thick and heavy. It’s all I can do to not steal a bud to try haha. 52 days into flower. Maybe another week. But I’m impressed. My other Frankie’s are exploding with buds too. Very healthy beautiful plants. And pretty much care free. Thanks Sensei.

5 Likes