Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

You actually had me pondering changing mine up this morning but then I realized it would be wrong of me to deprive OG of all this :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, have a nice Sunday.

4 Likes

Good morning people…looking like a beautiful Sunday

4 Likes

Mornin’ ya bastids of bud!

Third drizzly gray foggy ass day in a row here. Kind of sucks but it will definitely make me appreciate even the blandest of sunny days if one of those ever happens again!

5 Likes

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed & all the OGers

5 Likes

" NO SUN FOR YOU" in my best Soup Nazi voice.

Morning folks! Have yerself a good 'ern.

7 Likes

My shed tent is feeling the heat. It’s supposed to get 95 degrees today. A non cooled area in this heat with lights and fans going full blast kicks it well over 100° out there. I have the tent wide open with a box fan sitting in the doorway at full blast. It only got to 101 in there yesterday. Shitty. I can’t afford to cool the shop right now so I’m kinda stuck.

5 Likes

I woke up at 6am and watered the plants… OUTSIDE. :smiley:
Meanwhile Bubbles wolf-whistles in the distance.

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed!!
Good morning everyone!!
Good morning OG!

6 Likes

Not a good place to be in cuz Hope not too much damage happens there

edit… sorry, that was meant for @BigMike55

4 Likes

I have one of those tiny swamp cooler deals. Maybe it will cut the heat a bit. But it also adds humidity, and OK is pretty dam humid already, right now.

2 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

@BigMike55
When the rabbit house gets too hot, I hang a blanket in front of the fan, inline with the air flow. I use a soak hose to keep the blanket moistened. With a little adjusting you can balance the water flow with the evaporation and have very little water loss. It will take the temp down about 8 degrees in my rabbit house and it’s all corrugated sheet metal.
You can even run a few blankets in a baffle like system that makes a huge difference.
It does raise the humidity so buds may not like it too much.

3 Likes

Well the harvest is in and almost done drying now. I can say this, the size of the buds was very nice! The yield was also well above what I expected. 13 plants of 5 strains, all went way above the height supposed to and also the time frame stated in any strain’s description.grow info. For obvious reasons, I don’t discuss exact weights lol so please don’t ask.
I attribute the end results to the @BudBusterPro, nothing else has changed in my entire growing method other than the addition of this product.
Same soil, nutes, methods, etc that I’ve used for years…

7 Likes

So ballpark figure, what do you think the increase is with the BBP?

3 Likes

Going by all past experience with these strains, I’d say by at least half again as much, or 50% more minimum.

3 Likes

Wow…that’s impressive. Thanks for the quick response. Guess I’m going to have to give it a shot.

1 Like

I just sent them an email.

1 Like

I honestly think I could’ve given the plants even more nutes than I actually did. By not wanting to take a chance on over-nuting, I only fed them every other day with straight Ph’d water on alternate days. The nutes were heavy by about 50% more than normal. the plants all were healthy and green all the way down to the bottoms, the entire time. They could’ve gone a bit longer even, but due to being pollinated I was afraid of the seed starting to just fall out lol

4 Likes