Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

OK, now that’s funny stuff right there!
:laughing:

1 Like

Best weed I ever smoked was Manhatten Silver…grown in the sewers of NY.
I actually had a guy tell me that one time. I asked him where the light came from they need to grow with.

4 Likes

Lord… please don’t make me “that guy”

It was someone on 420mag like… ten yrs ago that said it…I swear I treat my plants with (moderate amount of) love!

4 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed !!
Morning everyone!!

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

I’m sure you do cuz.

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a nice weekend.

6 Likes

Morning y’all, got a 4 hr round trip ahead
Of me to go pickup a trailer, hope other folks are doin funner stuff on this beautiful saturday

6 Likes

Some or yall taking gardening advice from Crowley and it shows.

3 Likes

I really was twitching during that whole scene @FiveGar . lol

Morning’ all! I’m naturally high this am as our roof replacement started at 7am yesterday and wholly crap the crew pushed until 9pm getting (what looks to be) a 99% completed job with only fine tuning to be addressed today! :open_mouth:

The banging all day really rattled the dog, bird and the missus (health issues = nerves triggered, but my oils helped her keep sort-of calm!) so once she’s awake we’re gonna go outside and look at the our “upgrade” for the first time together :smiley: :heart:

My hopes are getting the confirmation that there’s no more ladder work so I can MOVE MY NON-CANAPLANTS OUTDOORS ALREADY! :smiley:

7 Likes

Mornin’ OG friends! It’s foggy and not particularly appealing outside right now but I’m signing a lease at some point today so I’m hoping that’s a good thing :smiley:

@JohnnyPotseed switching back the avi picture huh?

6 Likes

Are you going to be able to grow?

Mornin’OG!

4 Likes

Not sure yet. If so it will mean running my filter 24/7 because of the proximity to neighbors. The landlord was talking to some guy picking up an application for his son and he said “he’s a good kid, he doesn’t smoke… well he smokes pot” and the landlord laughed and said “who doesn’t?” so that’s hopeful for having a weed smelling house.

10 Likes

Good sign. Hope it all works out for you brother.

4 Likes

Thanks man. Just happy to not be in limbo anymore cause June 1st is coming up fast and it was looking bleak!

4 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

@Slick1 really happy to hear you’re hopefully finding a soft spot to land finally!

If they ask about the fan’s just say you have IBS and it’s all out of consideration for the neighbours who shouldn’t have to sit and smell your farts all day. :+1:

5 Likes

You know it’s funny but it’s right in line with something I figured out a long time ago- you can trade embarrassment for validity. If I wanted to take a day off work I would say I had diarrhea but not not flat out. The more embarrassed you act about it the more validity it gains. “Hey uh this is kind of embarrassing but I’m having some bad stomach issues at the moment and I’m not going to make it in today” in a tone that says you’re humiliated to even admit it gets you off the hook every time.

This is next level because I’m basically labelling myself a a stinky poop boi but it has merit!

3 Likes

No wonder that boy grows so much weed, poor kid is swimming with IBS…

Feel kinda bad for him really

5 Likes

Yeah cuz, I use my ugly mug and the JP logo. Switch up now n then to break the monotony.
This pic, I feel like the boss…er, I mean the wife… captured me well. She said I looked like I was enjoying the ride…not! lol She was on the phone with her BFF and showed her a pic of me looking ‘not-too-happy’

For the record, I wasn’t upset, was musing in la-la land lol ignoring ‘girl chatter’ background noise…

5 Likes