Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

I used to think that too until I met this idiot. He’s not a “bad dog”, he’s an asshole with a shitty personality. I am definitely disconnected for what that’s worth though. I was indifferent to him when he got here but I love animals in general so I treated him the same as I would any animal. I was nice until he made it clear nice didn’t matter to him. I was sick of him before he bit me when I was trying to get him inside cause I had to go out. The restraint I practiced in that moment should have been rewarded with strippers and wings.

Now I have a dog that if he decides he doesn’t want to come inside I have the option to beg him like a bitch and hope he responds or roll the dice on getting more aggressive with him and chancing getting bit. I both dread and daydream about him biting me again because there’s a chair with some sturdy metal legs out on the deck and it’s what I’m going to use in our final battle :laughing:

And the landlord just asked what type of dog and if he’s good with other dogs so if the pitbull part doesn’t turn her off I may get to spend another $250 on this asshole :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Haha. I thought the same thing!
Where’d they get JPS avatar? That would be a good one for him.

3 Likes

Damn brother, tell us how you REALLY feel about the bitch.
I almost lost my coffee on the Stripper and Wings deal. Good stuff.
You should be a comedian. I think you may have missed your calling.

3 Likes

No dice if they are Zombie Strippers…

1 Like

I’ve been told that so many times in my life it really makes me wonder. I have a new friend who does streaming on Twitch and is trying to get me to do it. Supposedly there’s a good buck to be made there and I would just be playing video games and joking around. Could think of harder ways to make money!

My first thought was pull the teeth and have the most enthusiastic gummers ever on tap but then I realized the gums wouldn’t ever heal and that’s pretty gross. All of that is also contingent on how rough the ztripper looked and if you could get past it.

I did always say though that if a zombie Kate Beckinsale ever happene I would ride that train until the wheels fell off.

3 Likes

@Slick1 the movie is hilarious and stars Jenna Jameson! lol (2008)

3 Likes

I’m kinda partial to either Whoopie Goldberg or Joy Behar. But I get it with the Beckinsale thing

1 Like

Or Nancy Pelosi.
Hell why not? She’s been screwing us for the past 30 years.

3 Likes

Oh I’ve seen it! If it has zombies I’ve most likely seen it :sunglasses:

Slap you in the middle of those two and there’s a sandwich I don’t want to know exists :grimacing:

4 Likes

It would be like Pork Roll, right?

2 Likes

There’d be pork involved! I’m guessing there would be a sour/tangy element that truly assaults the senses within 10 feet of that flesh pile.

1 Like

Specially that Woopie Pie.

2 Likes

Good Morning my friends of OG!

4 Likes

Hey at some point it got Ted Dancin’ :wink:

1 Like

Good day all!

3 Likes

Keep in mind that it’s not his dog. It’s his girlfriend’s, and if the dog was trained to expect to be coddled by his girlfriend and he’s not doing it, that’s gonna cause the dog to act out. In that case of course you’re right about it being a bad owner, but it doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with him; it’s her dog, it’s her training, and it’s her fault if that training has him biting people.

If he expects to be able to set his own terms on walks, that certainly seems like a sign of bad training. My ex’s dog did the same thing, until I had him alone for a few months. At the end of those few months, he was loyal and well-trained; then he went back to her, and a few months later he was growling, barking and occasionally biting people because he expected to set his own terms on everything and she indulged him. I even trained him to climb stairs to get up onto the bed, and to climb down rather than jumping when he wanted to get off, because jumping can exacerbate the back problems dachshunds typically have. After she went back to him, he refused to climb the stairs anymore because he didn’t have to. He could just bark at her and get her to do it.

5 Likes

Yeah I saw that in my emails cuz. So damn glad I don’t need to buy any!

2 Likes

Thats a sizable list of failures. Shitty!

3 Likes

is right! They had mold, E.coli, and salmonella.
I get the mold. I get the E.coli (fertilizer)… But salmonella?

3 Likes

Billy, I have no specific information on the failed tests, so my conjecture is just that!
I do know however that organic ‘teas’ are great in the soil/media, but can be very problematic when applied as a foliar…I also don’t have any idea of how broadly teas are used as foliars…but there are not too many ways E. coli, and Salmonella species can end up on your bud…without being inadvertantly APPLIED.

2 Likes