Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

See? I think the powers that be are trying to put doubt in folks minds about the safety of cannabis bfore the midterm elections. . How int the hell is salmonella in cannabis. I hope they are talking about the edibles. That is possible. But it didnt come from the cannabis. Crooked bastids.

4 Likes

Good morning potheads!

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Morning Johnny!! Hope you’d already had a nice cup of Joe! :sunflower: :coffee:
I’m getting ready for my second!! It is raining round here! My babies are dry though!
Morning everyone!! :woman_farmer: :man_farmer: :footprints:
Good morning OG! :hugs:

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, happy hump day.

7 Likes

Morning everyone!
It’s still raining. We had it so dry for so long, I’m not gonna bitch about too much rain. Just enjoy it, because July and August are right around the corner. It’s gonna be a scorcher, I’m afraid.

6 Likes

G’morning all!

After 4 solid days of landscape and garden maintenance I’m pooped and of course the next three days are on-site work-days lol.

Today’s mild enough with full sun so the 50% shade net is getting pulled back from the autos :smiley:

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny!

Good morning OG…

6 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

6 Likes

Just dropped new Fem Auto crosses on ‘Hall of genetics’ thread

5 Likes

He had zero training which contributes to everything else but the biting is beyond training. All signs point to abuse by a male before she adopted him and I’m not sure if you can retrain trauma, especially for how dumb this dog is. You can take his food away from him and he wouldn’t bite you over it. A bite is a bite regardless of whether he completely fucked up and overreacted to a situation where he wasn’t in danger and I make no excuses for it (I would have put him down) but he’s not generally an aggressive dog. And he does ok on walks with her. I’m talking when I let him out back to go to the bathroom. The only place I’d walk him is into a meat grinder :smiley:

I’m still in disbelief that I basically offered to pay to have this tumor reconnected to me just as I was finally about to be rid of it.

So uh yeah, good morning OG :laughing:

5 Likes

This is a cool place to hangout. Already well on its way to the next 5k posts too. Im just going to hangout in the corner while I read through part 1 haha.

Regarding the Salmonella outbreak…make sure y’all check your Jif PB jars if you got any, I had a jar with possible contamination, you can get a refund…
As far as salmonella on cannabis, I thought this article was super interesting, check the date.

Good morning all and especially to you Mr @JohnnyPotseed :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning my friends!

7 Likes

Sorry Johnny,
I figured your ‘crew’ has been really worried about this!!!

8 Likes

lol so that’s how it got started!

She IS a cutie though…IRL that is lol

4 Likes

As it turns out this jar is on the recall list. It could happen to you too!

Wish I’d known about this before I ate half a dozen sandwiches .

7 Likes

Jeez, well, I’m glad you checked! I’m also really glad you weren’t a statistic for salmonella poisoning haha

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Mornin Johnny!

5 Likes

Good morning!

5 Likes