Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, have a nice day everyone.

5 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning OG!

4 Likes

IRL? In right light @JohnnyPotseed ?

2 Likes

Mornin’ you bad mofos of OG!

3 Likes

Morning people.
Guess we get to take another stab at Overgrowing the world again.
This is a good thing.

2 Likes

Morning @Slick1!! Morning @BigMike55!!

3 Likes

What’s up brother?
Hope your staying medicated.

4 Likes

@BigMike55 Absolutely! Btw, DbHp 1 and 2 got cuts taken from and are growing!!
Soon they might be going to flower!!

That is, if they do have flowers to provide!! :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Awesome!
Are they performing like you want. Those were really hardy plants for me. And the smoke is great. Not Frankenstein great, but great in its own right.

I must say tho. If my Sweet Skunk turns out as good as they are looking, Frankie may be in trouble.

4 Likes

Well, if size and growth progress do matter, one is surely a male and the other a fem!! :yum: :flushed: They’ve been responding pretty well! Vigorous and aren’t joking!!
Got my eyes on a Frankenstein (thanks to @JohnnyPotseed!!) related one too! Or should I say, relative!!? :laughing: :flushed:
Thanks!

4 Likes

Can’t go wrong with Frankie X ???
I have grown the Cookie Monster (Frankie X GSC) and the Bloody Monster (Frankie X DBHP). Both are Top Shelf smoke. I shit you not. Probably the best smoke I’ve had in quite a few years.

7 Likes

Both sound like killers!! After all, this Frankie has been in Johnny’s company for a while!! He’d easily say years! So, no accidents here!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :coffee: :man_farmer:

5 Likes

Hell yeah. You can definitely see (smell, taste) where the work went, that’s for sure.

4 Likes

Morning!

I feel like i woke from a dream as yesterday a local growmie offered “at anytime” a cut from his 25 year old Purple Kush mother he’s been keeping since he got it from the original “clone only” PK that was snuck across the boarder.

I’m gonna make sure I’m ready to clone before I accept this magic. If anyone has experience with this strain please let me know anything to keep an eye out for (good or bad) :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone!

3 Likes

‘IRL’ = ‘in real life’

1 Like

I’m never concerned about Frankenstein ‘being in trouble’ cuz! lol I’ll put her up against any… you’ll occasionally find something that’s as good as her, in it’s own right, but grown properly, you’ll be hard pressed to find any better.

edit… And if you DO find something better, I damn sure want some seed!! :scream: :wink: :rofl: :+1:

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Morning Johnny!
Morning everyone!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, rainy day today.

6 Likes