Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Freaked me out when I saw your thread locked bud, glad to see the continuation :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I reckon yas can figure out how my day has been so far lol
But even in the middle of that sale, we had to harvest because the plants were ready. And today they had to get into the curing jars, no matter what! lol So this evening will be spent doing what I’ve been doing in the evenings of late lol Stuffing envelopes.
I have to split my time between running this business, doing the things that must be done, delegating other stuff to the son and wife. Then all hands on deck for seed packing party. lol

lol A close up will show you just how thick that stuff is caked on my fingers. Took awhile to get hands cleaned.

30 Likes

From my house… to the ISS…

17 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed You are one busy man, keep on pushin on!

That last picture looks trippy! @Nagel420

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

4 Likes

morning everyone.

2 Likes

lol I hear crickets cuz…

2 Likes

Good morning JP and anonymous4289!

4 Likes

I love that sound……… silence is golden at times!

4 Likes

lol Me too cuz, In decent weather I can sit on the porch with a doobie and enjoy the duets between the crickets and the tree frogs. With the occasional baritone counterpoint of a Bullfrog or two lol

8 Likes

Yep we have a lot of tree frogs here also. Listening to nature is calming.
I love it………

4 Likes

Cold enough for ya this morning cuz?

2 Likes

Sure not sitting on the porch! Will go out and tend plants at 6 like every morning. But hell I came to this area to get away from this crap. The cold and these Bones don’t mix……

5 Likes

yeah lol I messed up this morning, when I got up I always let the dogs out to run and such…
I went to the door and opened it in my shorts! lol It took 10 minutes to get over that cold blast!

Damn sure didn’t need coffee to get woke up after that! But to help get warmed up instead,. lol

9 Likes

Better be.careful going out there this morning bro. Going to be icey, you don’t need a fall brother.

3 Likes

Nothing to it cuz lol Between my walker and the wife, I’ll be good to go.

7 Likes
4 Likes

I’m truly enjoying myself this morning lol A friend of ours on the coast knows I love my Kona coffee, and also knows i can’t afford to buy that high dollar stuff lately. lol Got a package UPS. They ordered straight from the island A nice 1lb bag of Kona…so, this morning you know what I’m drinking instead of that Folgers! lol

11 Likes

Well good morning there cuz! You up early! lol or it is up late? @BudBusterPro /Bob…

4 Likes

Morning Johnny, slept in this morning (it was nice) 1am here now and can’t sleep so here I am !!

KONA is the best !! You know I would love to find someone that knows a small kona grower on the Islands…I am dying to get some BBP on coffee plants…would be a kick in the ass !

3 Likes