Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

lol Oh hell yeah lol. That stuff is my only sin.

2 Likes

Haven’t had that coffee in years. Going to have to get some now…….

3 Likes

I always get the bean and grind em myself. When I could afford it! lol I got 2 grinders, 1 electric for when I’m lazy and a hand grinder that is the best!

2 Likes

Last I looked Coffee Fool was asking like $25 for a 12 oz bag…that’s been awhile ago with the cost of coffee going up the way it is I wouldn’t be surprised if it was $100/lb but damn that stuff is to die for !!!

CUZ!! Hell just come on over later this morning if ya wanna. We’ll sit and seip while a bit of toke=n-joke!

2 Likes

Holy crap! Reminds me I am a poor boy……

2 Likes

I couldn’t resist looking up what it cost for this here lol It was around 60+

2 Likes

Damn, it’s worth the trip ! But hell, I wouldn’t deprive anyone of their Kona coffee !!

1 Like

Have company coming over this morning or I would. I caretake for someone and they want to re-up……

3 Likes

lol Oldjoints and me visit each other now n then, I don’t mind sharing

3 Likes

Hell Johnny, You ought to get yourself a couple of plants…you’re growing in a temp/humidity controlled environment …just imagine selling local Ok Kona !!!

1 Like

Well I can understand that. Raincheck then lol
I’ll be by your place tomorrow after I get done t the accountant/tax lawyer’s office. I know we talked about it, so usual time around 10:30-11 good?

1 Like

Works for me…….

3 Likes

Damn cuz, I hadn’t thought about that lol but not bad sounding idea!!
Only how long does it take to get mature enough to produce beans? Gotta look into that though

2 Likes

Yup…tell @Oldjoints I’m gettin all jealous now !!!

2 Likes

Join us……. Always room for good company

2 Likes

Depends on how fast you can grow the plants up but I’m guessing with BBP you would probably have a fair crop by 3 years old…you know a lot of the crop is determined by how much bloom they push in the spring and BBP is a mighty fine bud stimulant …explains my interest! Plus we know we can push the hell outa veg growth…it would be FUN…someday !!

2 Likes

My door would also always be open to ya cuz

2 Likes

Damn it! now ya got my brain wheels turning! lol

4 Likes

Now I gotta gotta give it a look-see and maybe even a try!

3 Likes