Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed!!
Good morning @Greenfingers!
Good morning everyone!

6 Likes

Morning folks. Not a real good morning for me. Yesterday I was cooking out some chicken I walked across the yard, stepped in a small hole and down I went. I think I may have fucked up my rotator cuff again. Hurts like a mofo this morning.

But I’m afraid I’m gonna live.

10 Likes

Hopefully just a minor thing cuz
those rotator cuffs are a PITA

3 Likes

Now the grundle in your name, is that what I’m thinking of or is there something else called a grundle?

Damn. Well there’s always next time :laughing: That sucks man hopefully you didn’t do too much damage.

Mornin’ OG!

5 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone. I’m still waiting for the coffee to start working :rofl:

3 Likes

Dropper straight into the eyes… just like a desperate drunk with vodka!

4 Likes

Lol that stopped working :joy::joy:

3 Likes

morning yall, hope everyone is well today

4 Likes

It is what your thinking. Lol
Been my gamer tag since 95’ and now use it for everything.

3 Likes

Anyone have any idea of who these came from? I’d like to thank them, but there is no OG name and no strain name or any info… all I know is they came from Canada
My address was right, they got to me!

2 Likes

Does it even tell the strain?

1 Like

I wish I could help with the mystery. Has it been solved?

1 Like

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, have a wonderful day.

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

Nope @MoBilly …nada, no strain, no info, no OG name. Just some seeds. I’ve looked back through the DMs and can’t find anything either. So, I think it mighta been someone that had done a trade or something with me awhile back for them to still have my addy.

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny and all the other OG members reading this. :v:

5 Likes

Morning everyone. Still standing over here with this kid running me in circles. Johnny I hope you get to the bottom of these mystery seeds. You should plant em right away might turn into a jack and the beanstalk situation

7 Likes

If they get planted at all, it’ll be on the edge of the dry creek ravine. That’s if I don’t find out anything about em! lol

6 Likes

Good morning JP!
Good morning everyone!!
:herb: :hugs:

5 Likes

Morning everyone! All my water barrels filled up last night and so did my pond so it’s a GREAT DAY! LOL

Free water for big garden = winning.

11 Likes

Good morning all you wonderful weed warriors. Have a good one!

7 Likes