Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

Good morning all!

4 Likes

Good morning!

2 Likes

Less than 48hrs in the WC and most of these beans are gone into the small plastic cups I use for the first week of their life. The rest of them should be popped by tomorrow.

15 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Morning JP! Off to a great start with those solo cups!! :pray: :fire: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:
Morning everyone!!! :earth_asia: :earth_africa: :earth_americas:

4 Likes

Good Morning cuz thnx… I’ve been using the 4-5oz cups for the first week a long time. It work well for me. The ones that make it and start to grow, I’ll put into the 3gal pots after a week. Carefully!

7 Likes

Morning friends. Not gonna say say GOOD morning. Dental appointment today for two fillings. Looks like I will hafta medicate this afternoon. FNCK!!!

7 Likes

Almost forgot to swing in to say good morning here. Whirlwind start to the day, I’ll tell you this: nothing will make you appreciate your partner more than going without them for a couple days. Much respect to the single parents out there. Anyway, let’s all have an awesome day today fam

11 Likes

Fuck I need to develop those skills with autos: transplanting skillz!

MORNING ALL except for:

@BigMike55 … who gets BIG LOVE: MUCH NOVOCAINE greetings this AM!

&

@LegsMahoney who gets this video from a series I used to wake up to when going to college to help distract his kiddo!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Everything is good in my world today, I checked my closet and saw 4 paralyzed monsters and 2 Snow G fems popped up. :+1:t2:

8 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Ha! That’s awesome

2 Likes

And a good good morning to all…happy hump day!!!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone!
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Would that be the difference between stunting them or not!? I can only imagine one has to be gentle, neither shake, turn them upside down too fast, nor flood it after up potting!? @JohnnyPotseed I’m always learning here!! Thanks!!

5 Likes

I put my fingers over the entire soil-mix with the new seedling coming out between my fingers. Turn the cup over and tap the bottom. It comes out into my hand in a ‘whole plug’. I then set it into a3gal pot already filled and with a small hole dug out to receive the seedling plug. gently tamp in the dirt around it, give a bit of water and LITFA lol
As a general rule, in a week’s time the seedling doesn’t have time for the tap root to start coming out of the bottom of the cups.
@Abbbian the difference between stunting or not? Always try to keep the root from being ‘damaged’ by touching or handling too much… that’s one thing that causes stunting, letting it get root-bound is another. Bad/improper lighting can also cause stunting, as well as soil/potting mix being too compact or not being porous enough.
There are other reasons a plant will stunt or even die, such as disease, pest infestation, over-feeding(nute lock), under-feeding, etc

10 Likes

Yep. There are any number of ways to kill a plant. My favorite used to be drowning. Of course I’ve tried them all. I was the “Plant Assassin” until I met the folks on here. lol

8 Likes

I was so, so close to making my name here “PlantKiller” haha

4 Likes

@potpotpot That would have been perfect for me. At first. lol
These guys and gals were “Johnny on the spot” when I needed help.

3 Likes