Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

I have always enjoyed your pictures @MoBilly. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed!
Good morning everyone!!

4 Likes

Mornin’ Abbbian, Mornin’ Johnny…morning OG.
Almost at Friday!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, what do you think about a clone from a clone? Good or bad.

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Morning everybody! :heart::v:t2:

4 Likes

Good morning all and I hope your day becomes what you wanted of it!

4 Likes

Ok so I’m having a headscratcher moment this morning. Everything says 3 days (as if I’ve been away from the site for 3 days) but I didn’t think I missed more than a day (if that). Unpacking has me loopy :neutral_face:

Well happy morning fuckers :laughing:

7 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.
@MoBilly I’ll be checking out your thread in a bit. The first pictures look great. Another fine example of what can be done

3 Likes

It’s actually 2033…where you been?

6 Likes

Thank you Emeraldgreen.
:slight_smile:
I’m sure you will be amazing at this. Trust me. If I can, literally anyone can. lol
When you start a journal please tag me in. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for that. My wife and I try to present them in the best way we can. That means a lot when people notice. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not a problem with that Greenfingers. I have one going right now. I’m pretty sure Johnny has done that over and over. Clone from a clone from a clone… Eventually their might be an issue but it can be done for several rounds like that.
At least I think I remember all that.
@JohnnyPotseed ?

4 Likes

I think I have cloned a clone of a clone 4 times without having anything change.

4 Likes

Ive been cloning the same GG4 for 3+ years, as well as a couple others for a bit less. I don’t keep mothers really. Just let them grow a bit and clone again.

4 Likes

Because of my plant count restrictions I had to do that. This is the last growround for my GDP mother.

1 Like

I’ve done at least 10 gens of clone of a clone of a clone and oldtimer1(RIP) had done over 20 and have heard of more

10 Likes

I’ve done a clone of a clone for 20+ years. Only time I have issues is if I neglect the mom and take clones before I get her healthy again

6 Likes

Awesome, thanks for your answer’s, I cant recall if I had or not. The more you know kinda thing.

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny and the OGs…Happy Friday!

3 Likes