Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Oh boy! Someone mention me!? :flushed: :thinking: :sweat_smile:
I’m trying, swear I am @MoBilly! :laughing:

4 Likes

That’s funny. I wonder how many of us on here have a similar story. :laughing:

3 Likes

@MoBilly and @potpotpot It’s called reverse engineering!! Abbbian, who do you think you’re fooling!? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :thinking:

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. lol
But I’m too polite to tell you you’re messing with me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Actually, when I move from outdoor growing to indoor in the winter of '84-'85 I too had a problem with over watering at first lol
It’s a common mistake made indoor growing, I’d venture to say probably the most made mistake

6 Likes

That is actually why I started using forums. I was very digital minded until then but I had to have help. Buying seeds was a big expense for us and I went through over $100 bucks killing baby after baby.
That, I think, is the very best aspect of this forum. It’s not about the ego trip “LOOK AT WHAT I CAN ACCOMPLISH!!”, or , like ILGM, where it’s all about “look at our genetics being grown”. Here, it’s all about giving a hand up, however possible, and encouragement to beginners, having fellowship with friends…
Well, there are a few showoffs. lol
But there’s not a better show around. imo

10 Likes

I resemble that remark!

7 Likes

lol cuz ya took the words right outta my mouth…you just as much a smartass as I am!

4 Likes

Well, I didn’t want to name names, especially when I’m in said persons room. lol
@BigMike55 was also on that list. I could name more but… politeness prevents. lol

4 Likes

Oh, but you couldn’t be nice to me?
So, its like that, huh?

LOL

3 Likes

hell lol I thought he WAS being ‘nice’ to us!

3 Likes

@BigMike55
Only because your honesty prompted you to admit that you, sir, are a showoff, (even though justified) of the highest degree.
:laughing:

3 Likes

I was always told to be nice to your elders. :innocent:

1 Like

Ok I posted this on a hermie thread but not getting any responses yet…this is in my backyard, should I yank it the heck out? Grew pistils and found this today…that’s a pistil sticking out of the top

4 Likes

Looks like a female pre flower to me. Swollen calyx with a hair sticking out.

9 Likes

Me too. Youbeautiful man, you. Lol

3 Likes

Yup. Looks likea girl.

4 Likes

Looks female to me also.

Different perspective on the show offs: damn with enough practice I could grow bud like that! What a great example for me to shoot for.
Just saying

4 Likes

Thanks @Greenfingers @BigMike55 @Emeraldgreen …out of 5 Gods Timewarp and 5 Timewarp, that’s my only girl. I would have been pissed to lose her.

4 Likes

@Emeraldgreen
Have you seen my grow? lol
I’m the absolute last to call someone a showoff. I set up backdrops for my shots. :slight_smile:
Marijuana is such a beautiful plant in all stages of growth. I just want to show the world that fact.

8 Likes