Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Morning folks!

I’m sitting under a :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: risk all day so my only annoyance is that my water barrels and pond(s) are already full! :rofl:

10 Likes

Mornin’ fuckers. Rain is seriously screwing my plans for the day and seem intent on making me work in the 92+ degree temps tomorrow I would have been able to avoid otherwise. I may get aggressively stoned and go back to bed :laughing:

9 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

Happy Friday Land of OGers!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s happy Friday.

5 Likes

Morning everyone!
Morning @JohnnyPotseed!

5 Likes

Morning everyone!

6 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone. I am confused 🫤. I never say good morning before Johny. Hope everyone has a fantastic day

3 Likes

Morning all! It was feeling like 35c yesterday and now it’s suddenly under 20c for the next few days… :thinking:

I’ll take it! lol

4 Likes

Good Morning Weed Warriors.
Hope everyone has had a good couple days.

4 Likes

We are going to be 95-100° F for the next week. At least. I am beggining to hate summer. But it is what it is.

4 Likes

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Yeah it’s tuff in the barn when the temps get up there.

4 Likes

And then we have the heat index on top of that. So at 100° the humidity makes it feel like 110+ frickin brutal.

4 Likes

I’m going to stop bitching about 85 and humid now. I think I might literally melt in those conditions

3 Likes

Brother… I hear ya!

Humidity is getting up to 80 - 82% during the day. :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Gaw damn! That is super sultry. Stay hydrated, my friend. This is the kind of heat and humidity that put people in the hospital.

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Apologies for late arrival folks, just not in good shape health wise. So I’m slow of late… but still here.

4 Likes